Chocolate Fudge The Easy Way
"MM" "MM" Chocolate Fudge
This recipe is the easiest fudge recipe I have ever made. You can use chopped nuts of your choice or you can omit them. Usually I make this candy at Christmas, and sometimes for my sweetie on Valentine's Day. This exact recipe can be used if you want to make butterscotch fudge or peanut butter fudge.
Ingredients Needed For Chocolate Fudge
- 1 Package (350 g) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 Cups of Icing Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Nuts
Photo Tutorial for Making Chocolate Fudge
Let's Start Cooking
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate chips with the Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, stirring frequently.
- Once the chocolate chips are entirely melted stir in the icing sugar in increments, add a pinch of salt, vanilla, and nuts.
- Stir mixing well.
- Line an 8" square pan with wax paper.
- Spread your fudge onto the wax paper in the pan. Pop it into the refrigerator and chill for 2 - 3 hours.
- Once chilled turn the fudge onto a cutting board and peel off the wax paper.
- With a sharp knife cut the chocolate fudge into squares.
Storing Chocolate Fudge
The fudge can be stored at room temperature in an air sealed container or kept in the fridge.
Fudge can be wrapped well and frozen for up to six weeks. Thaw at room temperature before cutting.
This recipe will make 2 pounds of chocolate fudge.
Like this easy recipe? Please rate.
More by this Author
An easy to follow recipe for chocolate pecan cherry zucchini bread. A delicious moist dessert bread to serve and enjoy or to take along to a family gathering.
Decadent cheesecake with easy to follow instructions. Serves 20 - 30 people.
Create beautiful fruit and vegetable trays, fruit baskets and more with three easy to use tools. Transform vegetables into artistic masterpieces that will impress family and guests.