Delicious Shrimp Recipes
Any seafood lover really appreciates the great taste of fresh shrimp in their favorite recipes. Peruse some delicious shrimp and prawn recipe creations.
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 2 pounds fresh gulf shrimp with shell
- 4 ounces Old Bay ™ Seasoning
- 1 jar cocktail sauce
- Melted butter ( optional )
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Place shrimp in a steamer basket and place on top of the pot and cover. Season the shrimp with Old Bay seasoning.
- Steam shrimp until pink.
- Eat by removing shells as you go and dipping in cocktail sauce, or also dipping into melted butter.
Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- How to Cook Red Lobsters Shrimp Gumbo
Serve friends and family a delicious cup of Shrimp Gumbo. With a taste fresh from the Bayou, it is loaded with juicy shrimp, hot peppers and spicy sausage. Shrimp Gumbo Ingredients: 1-1/2 cups melted...
Delicious Veracruz Shrimp recipe
Disclaimer: The content of this page is not affiliated with the company names or products discussed, listed, presented or shown. The information provided is for general information purposes only and without warranties of any kind. Company names and products shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
More by this Author
Are you an employee of the Sears Holdings group and looking for HR information? This page provides an overview and summary of some of the employment resources that can be found on the company's official HR website at...
The EppiCard program is a convenient electronic payment system for receiving benefits under various state facilitated support programs. You utilize a debit card, that is pre-loaded with your monthly cash assistance, to...
Looking for information on food stamps in Florida? www.MyFlorida.com/accessflorida/ is the official website for the food stamp, SNAP food assistance program in FL. You can prescreen, apply for benefits and access your...