Simple and Quick NO CHILL Sugar Cookies
Simple, and fast sugar cookies. Even though they are no-chill, they will not become thin and brittle. Top with your favorite frosting. (I think chocolate tastes the best with them.) by Courtney R
12 min | 5 min prep
15 -20 cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add baking powder and flour.
- Roll into log and cut into cookies,about 1/2 inch thick. Bake 6-7 minutes.
More by this Author
There are millions and millions of recipes out there for boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Many people jump at the chance to make chicken, but the sad truth is that many people tend to over cook it...thus making...