Kid-Friendly School Lunch Items from Minimus.biz
Are you looking for a way to simplify the process of putting together lunches for your kids to take to school? If you find that it’s just too time-consuming to break full size packages down into child-size portions or if your bulk purchases tend to go stale before you have a chance to use them up, consider stocking your pantry with a selection of single serving, kid-friendly foods appropriate for school lunches.
You might think that it’s just as much trouble to locate single serving packets of kid-friendly items as it is to break down daily servings from larger packages, but that’s not necessarily the case. You don’t have to spend your time scouring different stores to locate individual serving packages of your children’s favorite foods. Instead, you can visit Minimus.biz and order a selection of individually portioned items to have on hand for easy school lunch assembly every day of the week.
Minimus.biz is a unique online retailer focusing exclusively on providing consumers with a one-stop shopping resource for individual and travel size packages of many different types of consumer goods, making it an ideal place to turn to when you are looking for single-serving lunch box or brown bag items for your kids to take to school with them.
Examples of Minimus.biz Choices for School Lunches:
Minimus.biz offers so many items appropriate for school lunches that there are sure to be several varieties that your kids will enjoy. A few examples of the available selections include:
- Peanut Butter: Squeezable packets of peanut butter ranging from half an ounce to 1.5 ounces
- Jelly: Squeeze packages and tiny jars in a variety of flavors
- Dips: Single serving cups of hummus
- Tuna: Ready to eat tuna salad, pouches of tuna
- Salmon: Cups and packets of cooked salmon
- Chicken: Ready-to-eat cups of chicken salad
- Dried meat: Beef jerky, summer sausage, sliced salami
- Cheese: cheese wedges
- Savory snacks: Crackers, breadsticks, nuts, trail mix, potato chips and more
- Snack bars: Granola bars, cereal bars and fruit bars (including gluten-free options)
- Sweet treats: Cookies, hazelnut spread, candy, dried fruit and more
This list contains just a few of the many items Minimus.biz carries that you may want to consider incorporating into the school lunches you put together for your kids.
Do Individual Servings Meet Your School Lunch Needs?
While individual packages might cost more per ounce than purchasing bulk packages, you just may find that the convenience and freshness is worth the difference in cost. With Minimus.biz, pricing for individual serving packages is comparable to what you’ll find anywhere and shipping is free for orders over $20 in the continental U.S. What could be easier than that?
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...