Summer Berry and Rhubarb Cobbler Recipe
Summer Berry and Rhubarb Cobbler
Fresh Berry and Rhubarb Cobbler
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 4 Stalks Rhubarb, Chopped
- 3 Cups Berries, Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or a combination of any
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 Cup Slivered Almonds
More Delicious Cobbler Recipes on Amazon...
How To Make Berry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Stir together 1/3 Cup Flour and 1/2 Cup Sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the berries and rhubarb and mix to coat evenly.
- Add water and toss again. Pour berry mixture into greased 2 quart baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together 3/4 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- Cut butter into cubes and cut into the flour mixture until butter is pea-size. Toss in almonds.
- Cover berry filling with flour mixture and bake at 375F for 40 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on top.
More by this Author
There are a number of reasons why I love pumpkin bread, not the least of which is: it's easy. I appreciate an easy recipe when cooking with young people who want to participate as much as possible. Also, it is...
What is a truffle? No doubt you have seen truffles on restaurant menus or you have truffle recipes which call for shaved truffles, truffle salt or truffle oil. Maybe you have even cooked with truffles but are still not...
No hot water? Don't call the plumber quite yet. Take a moment to troubleshoot because there are several minor issues that are easy to fix.