Almond Coated Bananas Recipe For Kids
Rate this Almond Coated Bananas Recipe
Get your kids involved in making this Almond Banana Recipe:
Children love small and sweet treats. Get them involved in making this easy and extremely tasty banana almond recipe. All you need are ripe bananas coated in almond meal (which you children will gladly assist with) and then for you to fry them up quickly until golden.
Perfect as an after dinner snack or on their own. They pair up nicely with custard and other fresh fruits.
- 40 grams Almond Meal
- 60 mls Cold water
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 250 mls Custard
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Spread the almond meal over a large plate. Use a pastry brush to brush bananas evenly with water. Roll the bananas in the almond meal to evenly coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bananas and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Place bananas in serving bowls and serve with custard.
More by this Author
Easy to make Greek Easter Biscuits with crushed almonds. Quick and easy to make, these Greek Biscuits are the perfect treat for the young and old. Make some for Easter, Christmas or just because...
This melt in your mouth, moist and fluffy cake is absolutely delicious. Unlike other recipes this recipe is neither dry nor dense. The texture is just perfect with the right amount of dates.
How do you like your meat to be cooked? Rare, medium, well done, a little in between? The art of cooking red meat can have an impact on both flavour and health. Experiment and you will see