Homemade Quiche Pie Recipe, Turkey Meat Pie Recipe
Quiche Pie Recipe Ingredients
- 3 pounds Ground Turkey, scrambled in a skillet, lightly cooked and seasoned.
- 5 Eggs, mixed in a bowl.
- 2 whole Tomatoes, diced add to the bowl with the eggs.
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder, Clabber Girl (brand) added to the bowl.
- 1/4 Onion, diced into very small pieces, then add to the bowl.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic salt, added in the bowl.
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded added to the bowl also.
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley, added in the bowl.
- 3 ready-to-fill and bake, 9 inch Pie pans
Homemade Meat Pie Recipe Instructions
- Mix ground turkey meat and all ingredients together in the bowl.
- It's optional to add drained spinach.
- Also optional to add 'Lawry's Enchilada Seasoning pack' to the ground turkey while cooking it.
- Finally, pour mixed ingredients out of bowl, into the 3 pie crusts 9 inch pans. (pre-made pie crust)
Homemade Meat Pie Recipe - Quiche Pie Recipe
100 Low Sodium Recipes $4.99 for eBook
Tasty low sodium recipes that are great for weight loss, pregnancy, diabetes, high blood pressure, or just healthy eating.
© 2012 Brinafr3sh
More by this Author
Sweet potatoes have many benefits such as preventing wrinkles on the face, and other benefits. Sweet potatoes is good for the health of diabetic patients.
Why do Christian people still eat pork? Especially when the Holy Bible states that it's against the commandment of the Heavenly Father.
Some popular jean brands of the 80s are still being wore today, and the named brand jeans of the 80s last longer than some of the jeans made today.