Great decks for Elements the Game CCG
The most powerful of decks (currently) tend to revolve around creature cards. Playing with a large amount of these does have some weaknesses however. You're extremely vulnerable to mass area of effect spell cards, which tend to not be included in PVP decks during elements games.
Many creature cards have a great synergy with each other. In fact, you might want to mass quantum pillars and get certain ones in every color! Those are called rainbow decks and are very popular with Mark of Time players. They throw in the Golden Hourglass (allows them to draw more cards!) and Sundials (stops monsters from attacking).
- Spark: A zero cost card. This elements creature is only around for one turn, and kills itself automatically afterwards. This is great food for the boneyards and vultures. You can also feed it to an oytugh for a bonus that lasts longer and still receive the death benefits.
- Firefly Queen: An uncommon card for the air race. This is very, very good. Every turn they can spawn a decently weak firefly creature. All the death benefits count for it, and they do damage as well. The best part? The mini-fireflies also help produce free quanta every turn. These can be fed to Otyughs if you don't want them, but it's better to keep them alive.
- Otyugh: Kill any creature with less health than it once per turn. Very, very useful and gains bonus damage/health each time. This can also work on your own creatures in Elements the game. Note: Using devour on a skeleton will not produce another from the boneyard. Having a few of these (especially with health boosting spell cards) will make quick work of creature decks, like the typical ones you'd find playing elements against a Mark of Life player.
- Phase Dragon: Along with a couple others. This creature is immaterial... that means it can't be targeted! Immune to any creature killing effects.
- Vulture: Gains bonus health and damage every time a creature is killed. They're very cheap too!
- Boneyard: Spawns a 1/1 skeleton on your side whenever a creature that isn't a skeleton dies. There are spell effects that allow you to mass-increase the damage of all your skeletons.
There are plenty of other ways to play this flash game! These are just examples. Plenty of other cards have synergies when used in an elements the game deck. However, the very best decks don't use a large assortment of cards. This way they can guarantee finding several they're looking for early on. You can sample some of the top decks by playing the Tier 3 AI bots, which are based on the top 50 players of the week.
Links about Elements
More by this Author
Cherry Coke is an awesome drink by Coca Cola. However, they stopped selling it in Canada years ago. You'll have to be a little crafty if you want to buy some. Why did they stop selling it? It's apparently too sweet for...