How Well Do You Decipher These? An ID Test for Fun, and Your IQ is Not in Danger!
See what you can IDentify BELOW. Some are easy, some not!
You can't really win or lose this Identify-what-it-is-game. It is just a fun thing I did with my camera and thought it would be great to share with you. My husband quit playing after a few of the tricker ones - because I showed them first! Ha!
Good luck and great guesses to all who wish to join in the fun!
These are all pictures taken in my home or yard recently. See if you can tell what each picture represents - what it really is on camera. I will put the answers at the bottom of the page, so don't peek first.
#1 Well, try to guess, but don't make yourself cry over it.
#2 Sometimes things 'sit' on it. Usually.
#3 I think I could do 'that' on it! I know people do...all the time.
#4 Yes, it does look like that...it isn't flat.
#5 It looks like coal maybe?
#6 It is often outside, but this one isn't!
#7 Oh, beautiful for spaciousness...tee-hee.
#8 Hey! You need to be more specific.
#9 This one has to be so-oo easy!
#10 This one is easiest of all. You can't help but know what this is.
#11 Again, you can tell what it is, but what is it really?
#12 Ok, I won't make you be totally specific here, but try.
#13 You can see this one is alive...? But those aren't stickers!
#14 Some people paint on it, but, well no, not here.
#15 This starts with the same sound as the one above.
#16 Let's have another bright color around! You could sit down...
#17 It rather matches one of the above...
#18 You just gotta see, open 'em up!
You are more than half done. Doing well?
Sometimes we see these everyday things around us so often they become an unnoticed, automatic, ignored item in our brains. Until something goes wrong, when they might need repair, get moved elsewhere, or even disappear, and then we realize its absence.
We become so easily adapted to common items, around that they are just taken for granted, then something has to occur to snap us back to recognization. That often would be a negative moment, requiring our immediate attention to fix the situation.
However, these pictures of very common objects so close to our daily living are just here for a fun time. You don't need to do anything but look, ponder, guess - and maybe get it right the first guess. Great!
NOW, KEEP GOING. I'M SURE YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL!
#19 Yes, it's the edge of something...?
#20 OK, we're outside again for a while.
#21 Well, it isn't drippy but it's doing something! Not much hinting here, but it's running!
#22 Goldentoad uses one of these! This is not cloth.
#23 Previously, some were kin to elephants. But you probably already knew that. You push them.
#24 Uh, sorta looks uh, funny. Goodness! It is soft.
#25 You can't miss this one, you're looking right at it!
#26 You got another easier one now. It's 'small' and smells good.
#27 This one might not be so easy. Think!
#28 You are almost done. I'll bet you're doing great!
#29 See, this wasn't so hard. But that tiny point at the right top is!
#30 You can't miss this one. Just in case, there are two views.
Don't peek at the answers unless you are fully frustrated.
So did you play with honor, and either guess what you thought was right OR give up? If you are ready now, go ahead and look at the answers and see how brave you were to play!
Hope you had a few moments of relaxing fun. Thanks for playing!
Whatever your correct guesses were, you win because you played!
Answers are listed numerically to match pictures.
1. white onion
2. woven mat
3. ceramic tile
4. flat-woven basket
5. black plastic garbage bag - empty
6. brick on fireplace, and that is supposed to be a fake fossil print
7. blue plastic storage tub side. NOT the sky, ha ha!
8. antique leather case for Violet Ray machine
9. cabinet door front, engraved diamond design centered on intersection of lines
10. aloe vera plant
11. netting on a bugcatcher toy -pink
12. old dresser decorative handle top
13. cereus cactus leaf with rootlings
14. canvas throw for dog to sleep on couch
15. carpet - Whiskey River brand; won't forget that one!
16. chenille living room recliner seat -orange
17. wooden bedroom door
18. sheer curtain over narrow blinds
19. etegere edge trim
20. creeping juniper bush
21. running rainwater at edge of street -see the small weeds growing in the crack?
22. microwave door front -there is a tiny spot seen -probably enchilada -or peach cobbler?
23. organsonic keyboard keys
24. pillow foam -nice and soft too
25. flocked floral design wallpaper -yes it's that many years old and I still like it
26. orange orange. yeah! It was nice and juicy!
27. clear plastic bag - has something stored inside.
28. old electric stove cooking hub to hold the pans - bet you didn't get this one!
29. wet holly leaf-back view because that is how it grew, and it had just stopped raining
30. x 2 - Bra strap, both of them. I saved this one for last on purpose :-)
Please leave your feedback here.
Did you think most of these common articles were fairly obvious to identify?See results without voting
More by this Author
- EDITOR'S CHOICE28
Beauty in cardstock, fanciful flowers can be made by anyone following these directions. Pictures galore tempt your creative abilities.
An odd, weird, workable way to stop smoking when you are ready to ditch that unhealthy habit! And it costs just the price of a cigarette or two. Wow!
Butterflies and flowers. Two-legged gauzy winged insects. Fun, frolic and information to delight any butterfly admirer.