JohnGreasyGamer profile image 90

What should I write about in a racing game review?

I plan on buying and reviewing some racing games for my Xbox One like Forza Motorsport, Need for Speed: Rivals and the Crew (to name a few), and was wondering what I should talk about. The only things that come to mind is the control, cars and tracks, but what other features could I talk about to persuade/dissuade people from purchasing the title? Thanks all for your time!

LudoLogic profile image94

LudoLogic says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 2 years ago

Thanks very much for the comments there LudoLogic! I'll be sure to put your suggestions to use ^^

DATALOAD profile image61

DATALOAD says

59

Mr Inviincible says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

I never would've thought to put that into a driving review! Thanks, I'll be sure to keep these questions in mind for when I get around tot hem ^^

jheldt profile image80

jheldt says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

I've been reviewing games on HubPages for 2 years, and elsewhere for several more, but I am referring specifically to driving games, as I review mostly shooter and platform games. ^^