Home Remedies with Bananas
Bananas are fruits that have plenty of energy and are best food to retain good health they are an excellent source of most of the nutrients ,they are very rich in sodium and helps people who suffer from scanty urination ,It has good amount of potassium, which keeps our limbs free from muscular cramps ,keep depression at bay, improves blood circulation of our body ,the presence of zinc in it prevent hair loss .I t is rich in fiber thus helps to control the cholesterol level of our body ,it is wrong when people say bananas put up weight , in fact it protects us from intestinal problems ,even gastric ulcers could be checked with the use of bananas .Bananas combat diarrhea ,it is rich in tannins and also have astringent ,thus control tummy problems in children and elders .Bananas boost our memory as they are rich in vitamin C and phosphorus ,they together strengthen our mind especially elderly people and children will retain their memory.,they also improve our digestion
Bananas are regarded as one of nature's own antacids. Thus protect our body against stomach ulcers and its damages.
Remedies from Bananas :-
- cure from intestinal troubles:--take 2 medium sized bananas ,150 gram plain curd blend them together and have it for few days ,you will get relief from diarrhea,dysentery and even ulcerative colitis ,if you can get champhor size of a pea place it in the banana and have it piles bleeding will get cured .
- if you get canker sores get curd of cow's milk and and make curd and banana salad and have it for few days ,it will help to cure the sores as it is rich in vitamin C and B and is also rich in minerals
- nose bleeding :-have one yellow ripe banana with sugarcane candy (jaggery) (gur or shakar )for few days to cure the disease .
- It also helps to cure muscular cramps as it enrich are body with mineral salts and vitamins
- boost memory of everyone . .
- BANANA components:
- VITAMINS present:-
- Vitamin A:- 95 IU
- Vitamin C : - 11 mg
- Folate ( is important during pregnancy): - 22.5 mcg
- Vitamin B6 :- .7mcg
- Niacin: - .6 mg
- Pantothenic Acid: - .31 mg
- Vitamin E -: .67 IU
- Minerals present in a banana :
- Potassium : - 467 mg
- Magnesium : - 43 mg
- Phosphorus :- 27 mg
- Calcium: - 7 mg
- Selenium :- 1.3 mg
- Iron :- .4 mg
- zinc, manganese and copper(present in traces)
- Still its your choice to have or not have Bananas .
More by this Author
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.