Developing Good Posture (The Proper Way of Walking)
The Proper Way of Walking
If you know the proper way of walking, you will feel confident and walk with poise. Practice the following to achieve the correct way of walking.
1. Hold your body straight and relaxed.
2. Move your legs from the hips with knees relaxed.
3. Keep your feet parallel and close together with toes pointed straight ahead.
4. Put your foot down so that your heel touches the ground first.
5. Walk with even steps that are neither too long nor too short.
Practice makes perfect - so be patient to practice the guides given For proper standing, sitting and walking. You'll soon feel taller, and move with ease and poise.
More by this Author
Developing a Sound Outlook in Life Factors in Developing a Sound Outlook in Life Everyone has his/her own individual differences; even twins are not the same in many ways. It is important for you to...
Food Needs of Different Groups of People Healthy eating requires a basic understanding of nutrition and in particular of your own body's nutritional needs at different stages of life. It requires forethought, careful...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...
No comments yet.