Sexual Health Benefits of Eggs
The egg is the ultimate fertility symbol among almost every ancient nation since time began. It's believed that the egg contains the ultimate gift of virility straight from the Gods. They symbolize rebirth, long life and even immortality. It makes sense that it's considered a powerful natural aphrodisiac as well.
In Iran, brides and grooms exchange eggs. In seventeeth-century France, a bride broke an egg when she first entered her new home. In Egypt eggs were hung in the temples to encourage fertility. In the Chinese/Indian border area, if a woman gave an egg to a man it was considered a marriage proposal. Colored eggs were considered especially powerful and they were tossed into the laps of women to help assure pregnancy. Everywhere around the world, eggs have been associated with birth and renewal.
Eggs are one of the earliest known food staples. Jungle fowl were domesticated in India by 3200 B.C.E. Record from China and Egypt show that fowl were domesticated and laying eggs for human consumption around 1400 B.C.E., and there is archaeological evidence for egg consumption dating back to the Neolithic age. One egg has 13 essential nutrients in varying amounts, including high-quality protein, choline, foliate, iron, calcium and zinc, all for only 75 calories.
Along with improving sexual health, eggs also play a role in weight management, muscle strength, healthy pregnancy, brain function, eye health and much more. They are also the perfect mix of amino acids needed in building tissues. The B vitamins in an egg will help balance stress. The zinc in the egg also is beneficial to blood flow and is just one of the reasons eggs are considered a great food to enhance sexual health.
Chicken eggs are obviously the most popular and quail eggs are used quite often as well. They are used in numerous recipes and eaten on their own by being broiled, poached, baked, boiled and scrambled. Caviar is also an egg and has the same benefits. They are a true delicacy and create a sensual experience on their own with how the juicy delights pop open in your mouth.
Serve Eggs Benedict for a sensual breakfast. Caviar on Quail eggs is also a most seductive pre-sex snack that packs a double dose of egg benefits.
4 egg yolks
3 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon water
1 cup melted butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
8 Canadian-style bacon patties
4 English muffins
2 tablespoons softened butter
- Pre-heat Oven to Broiler Setting
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler part-way with water. Make sure that water does not touch the top pan and bring water to a gentle simmer. In the top of the double boiler, whisk together egg yolks, lemon juice, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tablespoon water. Add the melted butter to egg yolk mixture 1 or 2 tablespoons at a time while whisking yolks constantly. If hollandaise begins to get too thick, add a teaspoon or two of hot water. Continue whisking until all butter is incorporated. Whisk in salt, then remove from heat and place a lid on pan to keep sauce warm.
- Fill a large saucepan with 3 inches of water. Bring water to a gentle simmer, then add vinegar. Carefully break eggs into simmering water, and allow to cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Yolks should still be soft in center. Remove eggs from water with a slotted spoon and set on a warm plate to drain. Brown Canadian Bacon over medium high heat while english muffins are toasting in the oven.
- Remove English muffins from oven, top with canadian bacon, then poached egg and then drizzle the Hollendaise sauce over and serve immediately.
Caviar on Quail Eggs
6 quail eggs
1 ounces caviar, chilled beluga is best, but any choice of caviar will work
- Boil quail eggs in salted water for about three to four minutes.
- Remove eggs from stove, and run cold water over them to cool.
- Peel the eggs and slice them lengthwise.
- Transfer them to a serving platter and top with a healthy 1/4 teaspoon of caviar
- You can also add a small dollop of Sour Cream for a more sensual flavor and texture.
Crack into Eggs for Prime Sexual Health
More by this Author
Jalapenos are very similar to chili peppers in the effects given. They have a mellow slow heat that builds up and begins to increase your heart rate and circulation, similar to when having sex. The Capsaicin in the...
The almond is one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs and fertility symbol. It's even mentioned in the Bible as Samson courted Delilah with fragrant almond branches. In India they use the kernel of the almond in healing...
Ginger is at the top of the list in history and sympathetic magic as helping to increase lustful yearnings and increase sex drive! It stimulates sexual performance in both men and women, and aids in the feelings of...