How to use Jalapeno Chili Peppers for Better Sex
Make it Sizzling Hot!
Jalapenos are very similar to chili peppers in the effects given. They have a mellow slow heat that builds up and begins to increase your heart rate and circulation, similar to when having sex. The Capsaicin in the peppers stimulates our nerve endings and releases endorphins. This creates an ideal climate for seductive pursuits!
The jalapeno is named after the Aztec town Xalapa, Veracruz where the pepper was traditionally grown. It is known by several different names in Mexico, including cuaresmeños, huachinangos and chiles gordos.
Benefits of eating Jalapeno Peppers:
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Fight Migraine Headaches and Sinus Headaches
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Prevent Sinusitis and Relieve Congestion
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Fight Cancer (It actually drives prostate cancer cells to kill themselves!)
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Help Lower High Blood Pressure
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Fight Inflammation
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Help Soothe Intestinal Diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease.
- Jalapeno Chili Pepper Can Help You Burn Fat and Lose Weight
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers Help Protect Your Heart by reducing cholesterol, triglycerides and platelet aggregation.
A typical jalapeno chili pepper packs more vitamin C than an orange, which offers it's own outstanding list of benefits. They are also high in vitamin A and potassium. They will boost metabolism, regulate blood sugars, break down carbohydrates, and help with weight loss efforts. It is also one of the most powerful antioxidants we have available to us.
Why Jalapeno Peppers are Sexy:
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers have a sexy shape.
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers generate physiological responses in our bodies (e.g., sweating, increased heart rate and circulation) that are similar to those experienced when having sex.
- Jalapeno Chili peppers are an irritation of the genitals and urinary tract that could feel similar to sexual excitement.
- Jalapeno Chili Peppers are beneficial to the blood flow to all major organs, helping to create stronger erections and ejaculation.
Jalapeno’s make a great ingredient in many recipes such as stews and casseroles. The hottest part of the jalapeno is the veiny inside parts and seeds, so if you want a milder taste, leave those parts out. Good-quality Jalapeno peppers should be firm, smooth and have solid green coloring.Make sure that you use kitchen gloves when you handle jalapeno chili peppers though as they will burn your skin! Serving Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers for an appetizer will help create some heated moments, in more ways than one!
STUFFED JALAPENO PEPPERS
12 large jalapeno peppers
12 slices of bacon
1 pound shredded crab meat
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice one side of peppers leaving them intact, remove seeds and membranes. Stuff with crab meat. Wrap with bacon strip and secure with toothpick. Bake until bacon is crisp, approx 20-25 minutes, turning as needed. Allow to cool for about five minutes and serve.
More by this Author
The Cayenne is a red hot chili pepper, also known as capsicum. The origin of the word Capsicum is somewhat a mystery. It's assumed to be derived from the Greek word "kapto", which means to bite. True to...
Who would think that you could help cure a low sex drive with coriander? Of course you should always consult your physician if you have any on going sexual dysfunction, but coriander can be a quick fix. It's natural...
The almond is one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs and fertility symbol. It's even mentioned in the Bible as Samson courted Delilah with fragrant almond branches. In India they use the kernel of the almond in healing...