Top 10 Reasons to be Healthy!
1. Healthy living —in terms of exercising, eating well, and staying on top of doctor visits — can keep you living healthy and living a longer life.
2. Exercise stimulates the release of feel-good endorphins that not only make you feel better but also up your energy levels.
3. A healthy lifestyle helps stave off hypertension (high blood pressure), promote healthy cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of diabetes.
4. When you’re healthy, medical costs go down, saving you money!
5. Being healthy gives you empowerment and confidence that translates into the way you present yourself and also how you’re perceived by others.
6. Leading a healthy lifestyle can improve the appearance of your skin, teeth and nails and give you a glow that raises your self-esteem.
7. Exercise can give you the time you need to relax, take a break and deal with the problem at hand.
8. Certain cancers, especially those affecting the mouth, throat, stomach, and bowel, can be prevented by eating healthy and adopting a nutritious diet plan.
9. When you’re healthy, you feel better about yourself, which in turn makes you more productive at work and increases your chances of earning a promotion or raise!
10. Being healthy will decrease your chances of getting a cardiovascular disease which is the number one reason for death in men and women.
More by this Author
Interview with John D. Rockefeller By: Jordan Scott Jordan Scott: So, Mr. Rockefeller, may I call you John? Rockefeller: Sure. Go right ahead. JS: During your childhood, is there anything that sticks out? Tell...
States Rights Essay Leading to the Civil War Jordan Scott Throughout young America’s history, there has always been a division between government, or federal power, and states’ power....
Summary of The Bird and the Machine This is a piece in the Science & Technology section called The Bird and the Machine. It is written by Loren Eiseley who establishes ethos immediately in the...
No comments yet.