Ginseng: Benefits of Panax Ginseng | Where to Buy Panax Ginseng Extract
Buy panax ginseng extract capsules here
When it comes to health and naturopathy, the name of ginseng comes in the golden letters because of its many benefits and healing properties for the mind and body. Ginseng not only treats medical ailments but it also helpful in increased nutrition of various parts of our body. Ginseng is also called as panax ginseng and is scientifically known as Aralia ginseng Mey, American ginseng is known as Panax quinquefolius. Panax ginseng has been used in Chinese Medicine for 1000s of years.
Root of ginseng is known as flower of life and is characterized by its general shape which resembles a human being. There are a lot of benefits of panax ginseng root and its name itself defines it as a remedy for all medical ailments. Etymologically Panax comes from the Greek work pan or all and axos or medicine, so the meaning of work Panax is "cure of all". The Chinese ginseng contains many stimulating properties that preserve youthfulness.
Origin and Distribution of Ginseng
Ginseng originated from the mountainous areas of eastern Asia, especially Korea, but is now cultivated in Japan, China, Bulgaria, and eastern Russia. Ginseng grows in cold forest with sandy-clayey and moist soil which is rich in minerals. Ginseng is rarely found in the wild forests.
Are you searching to buy panax ginseng extract, yes, then your search ends here
Benefits of Panax Ginseng
- Panax ginseng for memory and nervous system: It is a nervous system stimulant and brain tonic with antihypnotic properties. Ginseng increase brain activity, improves concentration, and enhances memory.
- Panax ginseng for energy and motor system: Ginseng is energizing and revitalizing. Ginseng improves physical performance.
- Panax ginseng for diabetes and endocrine system: Ginseng is antidiabetic and adaptogen. Ginseng regulates bodily function.
- Panax ginseng for circulatory system: It treats disorders related to cholesterol and anemia.
- Panax ginseng for immune system: Ginseng helps in combating infection and boosting the immune system. Ginseng helps in achieving high levels of immunity.
- Panax ginseng for impotence and reproductive System: Ginseng is a natural aphrodisiac, increases sexual desire, and enhances potency.
- Panax ginseng for erectile dysfunction: Ginseng helps in treatment of erectile dysfunction and increases orgasm time.
- Panax ginseng for weight loss: Ginseng helps in weight loss.
- Panax ginseng for skin: Ginseng root extract is used in natural skin care products because ginseng contains many structural substances and vitamins that maintain elasticity, vitality, and regeneration capacity of our skin cells.
Ken Talks About Panax Ginseng! It is Amazing!
Caution for ginseng extract and capsules:
Do not use panax ginseng extract or capsules in pregnancy, during lactation, on infants or young children plus in cases of insomnia.
More by this Author
A simple and straightforward guide to prevent and treat mouth ulcers. Also read the the causes and signs and symptoms...
If you will go through the books of naturopathy or natural/alternative medicine, you will see a lot of mention about horse chestnut which is a beautiful and tall deciduous tree. Horse chestnut extract has been used...
This story is based on a true incident that happened in a government medical college in India.