A Christmas & New Year Message to Friends
Wishing all my Friends a Happy Christmas and Wonderful New Year.
A lot of people including myself have had a challenging year, but I am grateful to make it from January to December.
So, my dear friends;
- May the New Year bring you New Blessings.
- May you have good health in the New Year.
- May you see Financial Abundance in the New Year.
- May New Opportunities open up to you in the New year. If you are Jobless, I hope the best Job comes your way.
- May Angels go with you and your family, as you go out and come in next Year and protect you from all freaky accidents.
- For those of you who have kids, may they continue to excel in their studies and make you the proudest parents ever.
- Finally, as you are blessed – may your cups run over, so that you can also be a Blessing to so many out there.
Have a Beautiful Xmas.
Lots of Love
¸.·'★ • Enjoy my Ebook - Inspirational, Thought Provoking and L♥ve Poems http://goo.gl/gEJb2
More by this Author
Hugging is something you tend to do to your friends, family, people you feel warm towards and not something you would expect from a Teacher to his/her students, but sometimes it Just can’t be helped. January 2010.
A look at Pro Ana Websites that encourage Anorexia as a healthy lifestyle and endanger the lives of youngsters. September 2009.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.