Things to Do in Milwaukee for Mother's Day: Brunch Specials and More
Mother's Day brunch is a classic option for many families. Milwaukee has numerous specials to choose from throughout the downtown and suburbs. With everything from a three course seated brunch at the Lake Park Bistro to a buffet right in the heart of nature at Boerner Botanical Gardens to a Rock 'n Roll Event at the Harley-Davidson Motor, there is something for everyone. There are a number of additional Mother's Day promotions as well, such as free admission for moms at the Milwaukee County Zoo. Take advantage of all that the city has to offer with your mom this year.
All locations, prices, and other details were verified in February 2013 and are subjected to change at any time without notice.
Milwaukee Mother's Day Brunch Specials
Please note that it is highly recommended to call all locations for reservations well in advance.
- Allgauer's in the Park. (10 a.m. to 2 p.m). Enjoy three carving stations and a sweets table.
- Ambassador Hotel: Envoy. (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) On Mother's Day, Envoy serves their traditional brunch menu and offers stations with waffles, meat carving, and omelets.
- Blue's Egg. (7 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Located on the edge of Milwaukee and Wauwatosa, Blue's Egg has a nice mix of standard brunch options and special choices.
- Boerner Botanical Gardens. (10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m) Take in a gourmet five-station brunch from Bartolotta's among the nature.
- Cafe Centraal. (9 a.m. to 2 a.m.) If you live in the Bay View area, this is a great choice. Moms receive a complimentary rose and glass of champagne or mimosa.
- Cafe Hollander: Wauwatosa Village location. (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) If you're looking for Mother's Day brunch in the west suburbs, this is a great option. All moms receive a complimentary rose and glass of champagne or a mimosa.
- The Delafield Hotel: Andrew's. (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Don't forget to check out the omelet and ham carving stations as well as the traditional brunch choices.
- Edelweiss: Milwaukee River Cruise Line. Instead of dining in a restaurant, enjoy brunch during a scenic 2 hour tour of the Milwaukee River and lakefront. Tours start at 12 p.m. Call for reservations and prices.
- Harley-Davidson Museum: Motor. The Motor boasts an all you can eat brunch with special kids' brunch tables. Enjoy live rock 'n roll music while you eat.
- Hubbard Park Lodge. Enjoy gourmet food along the Milwaukee River.
- Il Mito. (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Il Mito has the perfect mix of breakfast and lunch foods for their brunch.
- Intercontinental Hotel: Kil@wat. (7 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Enjoy a three-course brunch. Each mom receives a complimentary rose and bottomless glass of mimosa, sparkling wine, or house Bloody Mary.
- Lake Park Bistro. (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Enjoy a three-course meal instead of a traditional buffet. This is a pricier Mother's Day option, but items such as black truffle liver mousse make it worth the money.
- Mason Street Grill. (12 to 8 p.m). The a la carte holiday menu includes eggs Benedict, prime rib, and crab cakes.
- Molly Cool's Seafood Tavern. This brunch selection has something for everyone. Moms receive a complimentary mimosa.
- Potawatomi Bingo Casino buffet. (9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. 21 and older) Their specialties include made to order omelets, beef, hickory-smoked ham, stuffed French toast, smoked salmon eggs Benedict, and malted waffles.
- Trocoadero. (9 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Moms receive complimentary roses and glasses of champagne or mimosa.
Additional Milwaukee Mother's Day Promotions
Families Spend Mother's Day At Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Free Things To Do In Milwaukee, WI
Are you looking for free activities and attractions in the Milwaukee area? There are many different possibilities for things to do with a number of options for children.
What else can you do in Milwaukee for Mother's Day?
- Boerner Botanical Gardens. Friends of the Gardens hosts children's activities in the afternoon.
- Haggerty Museum of Art at Marquette University.
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts show.
- Milwaukee Art Museum.
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater show.
- Mitchell Park Conservatory Domes.
- Mother's Day Native Plants Sale. The sale includes prairie plants, spring ephemerals, wetland plants, and woodland plants. Make sure to check out the native, nursery-grown wildflowers available in pots and ready for transplant. It's best to come early for optimum selection.
- UW-Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts exhibit.
- Run Like a Mother: 5K and Kids' Race. Enjoy a scenic run along the Menomonee River. Post-race party follows.
Mother's Day Craft Project
Great Mother's Day Resources
- Mother's Day Free Printables: Cards, Coupons, Coloring Pages, Cupcake Toppers, and More
This article is a big round up of free Mother's Day printables. It includes greeting cards, gift tags, cupcake toppers, art prints, coloring pages, and more.
- Free Vintage Greeting Cards for Mother's Day
Show Mom your love with these free vintage printable Mothers Day cards that are so easy to make.
- Mother's Day Greeting Cards: Homemade Ideas to Make
This article contains over ten different ideas for homemade Mother's Day greeting cards to make. It includes lots of photos and resources. Many of these ideas kids can make.
More by this Author
Are you looking for Mother's Day craft project ideas? This year consider using washi tape for your greeting cards, photo gifts, candles, and more.
Are you looking for the best, unique ideas for Mother's Day presents? Whether you want a cheap or extravagant option, there is a consumable gift idea here that fits the bill.
This article is a collection of sample interview questions and answers for special education teachers. It also contains a number of tips and considerations for the interview.