Toasts, sayings and pictures for the New Year
New Year Greetings
1. May we keep our jobs and sanity, Happy New Year!
2. May the world find peace this new year!
3. May the peace that passes all understanding be with us this new year!
4. Many blessings to you and yours this new year.
5. Wishing you a prosperous and peaceful New Year.
6. Wishing you good heath and prosperous New Year!
7. Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year
8. Best wishes for a new year filled with family and friends, and a freakin' Job!
9. Wishing you peace and love in the New Year
10. New Year wishes for world peace and love like the 70's.
11. Wishing you a new year that will be better than last year!
12. Wishing you a year filled with the best of Irish Luck!
13. Wishing you a lucky year with joyous surprises!
14. Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best to you and yours.
15. Happy New Year! Blessings to you and your family.
16. Hanky Panky New year!
17. Hanky Panky New Year! May you find the love of your life, again.\
18. May this New Year be the the best ever, You Rock!
19. May this year bring you all that you desire, Happy New Year!
20. Happy New Year, Go get em' Tiger!
Funnies for the new Year
Times are so bad....
That motel 6 wont leave their lights on anymore.
The Dow Jones is Jonesing' like a chain smoker.
Car pooling just turned into van pooling.
You have to have two bank accounts to rob yourself and pay your self all at the same time.
We are Robbing Peter and not paying Paul to buy groceries instead.
Most of us sang "All I want for Christmas is my job back".
I am dreaming of a million dollar lottery ticket this year, so I can pay all my credit cards off.
All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight, with food so we can eat and watch football.
Tbone is just a rappper, never see the steak.
Economists are quitting their jobs ,but what they don't realize is that's their last job ever.
Wall street will now be called Woe Street.
The Great Depression is now called the first to depression, more to come.
Peace and love, because that's what we will all need to get through this.
Craigslist will be the new stock exchange.
The fiscal cliff can't play a flipping note
Comments 1 comment
More by this Author
are you sad? , I am sad, The teardrop poems ,
mother, mothers day sayings and cards, Happy Mothers Day
influential women in America , tops ten influential women American history , born before 1930, famous women in history presidents wives , Annie Oakley