What To Write In A Birthday Card
Birthday Card Messages!
Sending birthday wishes and writing birthday cards is a wonderful custom and tradition. Birthdays only come around once every year, so be sure to send a card to that special someone in your life!
Here are over one hundred birthday card messages and quotes, on what to say in a birthday card, that you are welcome to use! You can also change them or add two or three together If you like!
Here are some basic birthday card messages to get you started or to use just as they are, short and sweet!
Messages For Birthday Cards
1.You are so special in every way, I wish that your Birthday was everyday!
2. Happy Birthday! I wish you a breathtaking day!
3. Happy Birthday! I wish you a fabulous year of unspeakable joy!
4. Happy Birthday! The day you were born was a special day, just because of you.
5. Your Birthday becomes an even more special day when you realize how many people love you, because we do!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Sister
6. You are more than my sister, you are my best friend for life, Happy Birthday!
7. Happy Birthday To You! You have always been there for me because you are better than a friend, you are my sister.
8. I have always been grateful to have a sister just like you! Happy Birthday!
9. All through my life, you have always been there for me and you have always have been a blessing to me! Happy Birthday!
10. Being my sister I haven't always told you told you how much you mean to me, because you were my sister, I just felt that you knew. Happy Birthday To You!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Mom
11. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and for making all my birthdays possible!
12. Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!
13. You were always there for me, even when I didn't deserve it. Happy Birthday Mom!
14. You are the best mother in the world! Not because you had me, but because I have you!
15. You had faith in me when others didn't. You disregarded you own needs to put me first. Happy Birthday!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Dad
16. Happy Birthday Dad! You were always there for me when I needed you and I will never forget that. I wish you the best birthday, with love.
17. Happy Birthday Dad! You are my hero and always will be!
18. Happy Birthday Dad! You have made a bigger impact on my life than any other. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
19. Each day you provided a home and all the basic necessities for your family, while never thinking of yourself first. You are a hero and an unsung hero!
20. In my personal life you were always there when I needed the honorable things like integrity, honesty and decency. Happy Birthday Dad!
Birthday Card Messages For Kids
One tradition is to include a certain amount of money for each year of age! Cakes, candles and birthday gifts too!
21. It's Your Birthday! I am so proud of you!
22. Happy Birthday to the best kid in the world!
23. It's Your Birthday, I hope you have the best birthday ever!
24. Happy Birthday to the greatest kid ever!
25. There is only one thing more special than your birthday, YOU!
Birthday Card Messages For A Friend
26. Happy Birthday to my best friend!
27. Have a wonderful Birthday, you have been the best of friends!
28. I am glad it's your birthday because it gives me the opportunity to tell you how our friendship has meant a lot. Happy Birthday!
29. Hoping you have the best birthday you have ever had!
30. May you have the best year you have ever had! To my friend, always!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Husband
31. Happy Birthday to the greatest husband a woman could have! Happy Birthday My Darling!
32. Each day with you is like the first day we met, but somehow better each day. Happy Birthday, I love you.
33. I love you now and always and I hope you have the best of birthdays!
34. If I could, I would marry you again. Happy Birthday Honey!
35. I wanted to put on a nice dress for your birthday, but I couldn't decide on what to wear so I chose nothing at all! Hey! Wake up! It's your birthday, not a dream!
For more birthday card messages or notes for your Husband go here.
Birthday Card Messages For Your Wife
36. Happy Birthday Darling, may all your dreams come true, as much as you have made all of mine come true.
37. I love you more than words could possibly convey. Have a happy birthday!
38. I love you, I love you, I love you! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
39. You are the most beautiful woman a man could possibly have! Happy Birthday!
40. Just being near you takes my breath away! Happy Birthday!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Girlfriend
41. All of my love goes to you. Happy Birthday!
42. Every day my feelings grow deeper for you, happy birthday!
43. Of all the things that I would want you to know about me is this: I love you! Happy Birthday!
44. You are the light of my life, Happy Birthday, I love and adore you!
45. I can't imagine anyone more special than you! Happy Birthday I love you!
For more birthday card messages or notes for your Girlfriend go here.
Birthday Card Messages For Your Boyfriend
46. I wish you a happy birthday and my gift is all my love to you!
47. You are more than my boyfriend, you are my everything! Happy Birthday!
48. I am so glad that we are together and I wish you the best birthday ever!
49. Happy Birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true!
50. I hope that you have the best birthday ever and I hope every one of your birthday wishes comes true!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Daughter
51. To My Beautiful Daughter! I Wish you the greatest of birthdays.
52. May your birthday bring you a year of your heart's desires!
53. You are beautiful, intelligent, kind, special, wonderful and best of all my daughter! Happy Birthday!
54. Happy Birthday to the best daughter any parent could possibly have!
55. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter, may all of your dreams come true!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Son
56. Happy Birthday Son, I have always been proud of you, everyday of my life.
57. Happy Birthday to my wonderful son! May you be happy and successful in all that you do.
58. I wish you all the success and happiness in the world! Happy Birthday Son!
59. You are the best son a parent could possibly have! May your birthday be the best one ever!
60. Happy Birthday Son! Having such a good son as you is an honor!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Grandmother
61. Dear Grandmother, may your birthday be blessed, happy and wonderful!
62. Thank you for the unconditional love that only a Grandmother can provide. Sweetest Birthday Wishes To You!
63. Happy Birthday Grandma, Here are some wishes of happiness and cheer, to let you know we hold you so dear!
64. Happy Birthday Grandma, may you have all your wishes come true, I love you!
65. I love you Grandma, more than you will ever know! Happy Birthday To You!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Grandfather
66. Dear Grandpa, may your birthday be filled with happiness and knowing that we love you very much!
67. Happy Birthday to the best Grandpa in the world!
68. Happy Birthday Grandpa and may you have the best birthday ever!
69. Happy Birthday Grandpa, I love you!
70. To the best Grandfather in the whole wide world! Happy Birthday!
For more birthday card messages or notes for your Grandfather go here.
Birthday Card Messages For Your Boss
71. Happy Birthday Boss! You raise the bar for all employers, you raise the standard in work ethics and you raise expectations. As long as I have worked for you, you have never raised any eyebrows or raised a stink or raised a fuss. Every time I think of you, some sort of raise comes to mind. Just Kidding Happy Birthday!
72. Happy Birthday to the greatest boss in the world!
73. I wanted to say how grateful I am that you provide me with a job and how much that means to me. Happy Birthday.
74. To the greatest boss in the world! Happy Birthday!
75. Thank you for everything you have done. I hope you have the best birthday ever!
Birthday Card Messages For An 16th Birthday
76. Happy Sweet 16!
77. Here's wishing you the happiest 16th birthday!
78. Happy Birthday to my Favorite 16 year old!
79. Wishing you the most wonderful Birthday any 16 year old could have. Happy Birthday!
80. Happy Birthday to a Wonderful 16 year old!
Birthday Card Messages For An 18th Birthday
81. I hope you have a wonderful 18th Birthday today and many more to come!
82. I wish that you have the best 18th birthday anyone has ever had! Happy Birthday!
83. Here's wishing you the most wonderful and happiest 18th birthday!
84. It is hard to believe that 18 years have gone by already! Happy Birthday to a great person, and now an ADULT! The best is yet to come!
85. Happy 18th Birthday to a wonderful person. May your year ahead be filled with everything that makes you happy!
Birthday Card Messages For A 21st Birthday
86. Turning 21 is an important birthday and I hope it's the best of birthdays.
87. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful 21 year old I know!
88. Wishing you the very best life has to offer on this milestone Birthday! Happy 21st!
89. Happy Birthday, 21 year old! Be safe and have fun.
90. Wishing you all the best as you turn 21! Happy Birthday.
Belated Birthday Card Messages
91. I am embarrassed to say that my birthday wishes are late, but even embarrassment could not stop me from wishing you the best!
92. Sorry I missed your Birthday! So here are two birthday wishes to make up for it! Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday!
93. Sorry I missed your birthday! What are those things on everyone's wall with the numbers? Oh yes calendars! I promise I will remember next time! Happy Birthday!
94. In the words of Homer Simpson. Doh! Happy Belated Birthday!
95. Calendars with all those numbers has always been kind of high math for me, sorry it's late but Happy Birthday!
Famous Or Funny Birthday Quotes
96. Lucille Ball once said that the secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age...
97. Bob Hope once said that you know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake!
98. Robert Frost once said that the definition of a diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
99. The famous singer Frank Sinatra once said may you live to be one hundred and may the last voice you hear be mine..
100. Comedian Steven Wright once quipped- Last week the candle factory burned down, everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday...
101. The famous French actor Maurice Chevalier once said that old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives!
102. American Poet Ogden Nash once said that marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them!
103. An unknown author wrote that few women will admit their age, while few men act theirs!
104. An old proverb, possibly an Irish proverb claims, that he older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune!
105. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld once joked that you know that you are getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like-see if you can blow this out!
More by this Author
Valentine's Day is a great time to share your feelings for the special person in your life. Here are some ideas on what you can say or write in a Valentine's Day card for your girlfriend.
Birthday card message ideas.
Descriptions of World War II era bomber aircraft.
No comments yet.