Great Reasons To Publish Online With HubPages
Do you have a yearning to write and publish online?
One choice among many, or THE choice?
If you already know all about HubPages and just want to publish your writing online, here is where you sign up to do just that:
If you want to know why you should want to sign up with HubPages, read on. (You can always come back to the link above and get started.)
I signed up to publish on HubPages in October 2011 and promptly took a week off for a vacation in Maine, and a visit with my Mom and my sister. Even allowing for a week's vacation then, and the week's vacation I just took for the same purpose, I have published over 400 articles, books, poems, and limericks in the intervening period October 10, 2011 to August 10, 2012, an average of over 40 titles a month.
By comparison, because there is a wide range of earnings from one "Hubber" (what we call ourselves) to another, I should state that I am neither the most prolific writer on HubPages, nor the highest earner. Interestingly, some Hubbers who publish far fewer works actually earn much better incomes.
Here is how they do it, and why you will want to consider becoming a Hubber, too:
1. All writers want to have their work read and commented on. It is all well and good for a John Grisham to write a lot, sell a lot, and have his books made into popular films. He gets his comments, not only from reviewers and the public, but also in the bank. For beginning writers, and even for the many productive professional freelancers I know, regular, helpful comments are what we live for, and the added income is nice too. Publishing on HubPages not only means you will be likely to receive comments on everything you publish, but the comments will make you a better writer while teaching you what other successful writers do to be successful.
2. HubPages has developed a compensation plan which rewards each Hubber's production based on the quality of their published material and the response those materials get from readers viewing their work. Compensation does not depend on whether or not readers comment on the material, but rather on how many readers view your material and on programs affiliated with HubPages by Google(R), Amazon(R), and ebay(R) which can result in added income for you as a writer.
3. Furthermore, writers who join HubPages just as you are considering doing, can produce a referral income for you as the referring Hubber based on their future productivity and earnings. Thus you have a potential for income and comments coming from your own work, your HubPages connections to Google(R), Amazon(R), and ebay(R), and from any friends, family, or readers who also decide to publish using HubPages as a result of your referral.
4. If you are interested in "learning the ropes" and how others benefit from HubPages, the company has an unusually popular "Apprenticeship Program" and its own "Learning Center" which you can use at your convenience to quickly master every opportunity which joining HubPages has to offer. And,
5. Joining HubPages is FREE! Click on the link above and read to understand the Terms of Service, and then start publishing your own books, articles, poems, short stories, videos, and limericks. It's just that easy, and can be a truly rewarding opportunity.
I know. I'm a Hubber.
© 2012 Demas W. Jasper All rights reserved.
"How to Make $100,000 a Year or More"....
More by this Author
Random thoughts on a Sunday afternoon.
What defines a true leader? It isn't just charisma and sensing their power. It isn't just making us afraid so we are mobilized. It's being true, honest, fair, up front, and out front. This Haiku examines leadership.