jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Count Down to Writer's Conference

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Well next weekend Sept. 25-27 I have a writer's conference in Irvine and all I wanted to say was: *clears throat*

*gasps for air*

Okay I'm done screaming now...I need to get that out of my system. lol Yes I am scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time.

1. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL. that's a lot of AAAA there smile. Seriously, you'll do fine Crazd smile. Hope you write a hub about it when you get back (never been to a writer's conference myself). Enjoy yourself and good luck smile.

2. 0

Oh and I've written hubs...something must be wrong with me lol

3. cally2 profile image59
    cally2posted 7 years ago

If it's anything like the conferences and workshops that I have attended you'll have fun and get inspired. You may even learn some new stuff.

4. Song-Bird profile image83
    Song-Birdposted 7 years ago

Good for you!! I've been wanting to go to one but keep getting cold feet - I don't know why.

5. 0

I can't get cold feet now or I would probably get it lol. Paid so I have to go...I am sort of looking forward to it but still scared. smile

6. Song-Bird profile image83
    Song-Birdposted 7 years ago

I'm sure it's going to be a great experience!  I've heard a lot of positive things about writer's conferences.  I'll want to hear about your experience when you come back smile.

7. paramarora profile image65
    paramaroraposted 7 years ago

All the very best.  Do share your experiences.  I am new to the writers world, so don't know much about it.

8. 0

I have to write hubs about my experiences? oh boy lol just kidding of course I will...and share as many good tips as I can. of course we'll see how well I can fo it because of the LD i have we'll see if I can type as fast as they talk lol