jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

John Grisham

1. marwan asmar profile image78
    marwan asmarposted 5 years ago

If you are a John Grisham fan, what would you so his best novel so far?

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

All I remember is that I liked his work and it has been awhile since I’ve read him. I think I’m due for a library trip... smile

3. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

I think his three best are, in order:  A Time to Kill, The Rainmaker, and Runaway Jury.

4. marwan asmar profile image78
    marwan asmarposted 5 years ago

Pretty good. I actually liked The Firm, The Chamber and The Partner...like the way how people can just disappear in the world

5. richtwf profile image60
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

Three of John Grisham's books which I have enjoyed reading are

The Testament, The Firm and The Partner

6. LoopyGem profile image60
    LoopyGemposted 5 years ago

As a collector, I have all of his works in hardcover and again in soft cover, (*grin*) I would personally say that his best  was "A Time to Kill" if only for the story content.  However, for storyTeLLING his best descriptions were done in the novel "A Painted House" and "The Innocent Man".  I could give a list from my considered best to worst but perhaps a hub would be better?! smile

1. marwan asmar profile image78
      marwan asmarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I liked "A Time to Kill"; I thought "The Innocent Man" was frustratingly suffocating and depressing; and "Painted House", good if you like this sort of thing but one of my favorites is still Street Lawyer.

7. Genna East profile image89
    Genna Eastposted 5 years ago

The Rainmaker, A Painted House, and A Time to Kill.  He has such an inventive mind and is a fascinating read when you have about 4-5 hours of free.  He is hard to put down.