How to do you get Field Inspector Training
Find out why Field Inspectors are in High demand
Modern technology has made most financing, insurance policies, mortgages, leases, to be completed online, or by telephone number, this will allow you to effectively become a outsourced field representative for hundreds of national companies who need constant, updated information from your local area.
Who can do this type of specialized field inspection work
You will be happy to note that there is no expensive photography equipment or special software needed. While you do not have to lease an office or building instead you can work right from your own home and set your own schedule making your own days and hours.
Field Inspectors job Training Guide
As you are probably aware there is no special education required to become a field inspector. Most firms provide their own training packet with their own set of guidelines and procedures. National companies also provide the forms you'll need to use, so you have to create nothing on your own. The over 150 companies are actively seeking honest, reliable individuals in each zip code in the United States . If you are ambitious you can cover as many zip codes and work for as many companies as you can responsibly handle.
Subcontract work comes from companies that are not the actual lending, leasing or insurance institution. Because these companies are contracted by these major institutions to gather the information photos, reports, documentation that is required. The more zip codes that each of these companies can cover, the more valuable they become to their clients.
Field Service Reps are in Demand
Field Inspector Training Guide
Everything you need to know to get started as a Field Inspector, As you are well aware the reason field inspection is called recession proof is because the opportunity is earning people money during the current economic slowdown. The current economic disaster have created several new opportunities for the Field Inspection industry.
Why is Field Inspection a good Work at Home Based Opportunity
Some of the main reasons are because Homes and commercial properties that are being refinanced, foreclosed or that are vacant still require frequently updated photos and reports to companies and according to the Government "Bailout" plan and new presidential election will create even more opportunities for those who have lost their jobs and need alternative work. So there has never been a better time to get involved with the mortgage service industry.
Who will hire you to perform this type of service
The following Lending, Leasing and Insurance institutions nationwide have vested interests in homes, cars, commercial property, businesses, trucks, RVs, boats, or any entity requiring financing or insurance.
Some of the things that will be required by these institutions is that they need to have updated and accurate information on the condition of each property continuously. One of the main reasons is because it is not cost effective for mortgage lenders, insurance or leasing companies to have their own field reps in every single town or zip code in the United States. This is where you come these institutions subcontract out various inspections to freelance field representatives all over the country.
How you get paid and how much can you earn
Can you imagine how well you will be paid to obtain information as a freelance field inspection rep. People just like you new moms, single moms, students, retirees are getting paid from $25, $50, or $100 each and every time they take a few photos with their digital camera and fill out the accompanying reports from their computer online. It takes only 5 to15 minutes to complete each assignment.
Do you think that you can take simple pictures and fill out forms? Some Field Inspectors do this everyday for banking and insurance companies. Do you have some family members, close friends, or co-workers who need financial help.
What is the future outlook for Field Inspectors
You can first start by counting all of the businesses, cars, boats, planes, RVs, buildings, homes, heavy equipment, in your local area all of them are financed, leased and insured through national companies. So the demand for independent representatives is high due to not having enough trained field inspectors to handle the influx of inspections that need to be done on a daily basis. What you need to know is that Field Service inspectors perform inspection tasks for bank, finance and insurance industries. which can also include property preservation specialists.
Some of the Benefits of performing Field Inspections as a Career
Everyone wants to know what they will attain by trying out a new field of interest and when it comes to doing property preservation and field inspections you can be assured that you will be creating a new income or supplement your existing one.
You will gain Field Inspections Benefits of Performing Field Inspection by having a Career change, Supplemental income, Benefits of being an independent contractor, Flexible work schedule, Part-time or full time work, Easy and low cost start up.
What different types of field inspections you will be able to perform:
Some of the major inspections national companies are hiring for include: Construction Site Inspections, Collateral Inspections, Delinquency Inspections, FEMA Inspections, Insurance Inspections, Insurance Loss Inspections, Inventory & Merchandising Inspections, Merchant Site Inspections, Occupancy Inspections, Photo Inspections, Property Inspections
Some of your duties will include taking simple pictures and filling out forms for banking and insurance companies on a daily basis.
Ask yourself some questions: Are you tired of your current employment? Whether you're a nurse, teacher, airline pilot, secretary, stay at home mom or other hard worker, you've thought there's just got to be a better, easier way - there is. How would you like to make money all day long, be your own boss, and decide the hours you work?
Here are some of the Inspector jobs postings available in the U.S from all over the Internet Property / Casualty Insurance Inspector, Cal Inspection Bureau, Inc., INSPECTOR (Entertainment Systems), Oceaneering International, Property / Casualty Insurance Inspector, Loss Cont Cal Inspection Bureau, Inc., Property / Casualty Insurance Inspector, Loss Cont Cal Inspection Bureau, Inc., QC Inspector, Santa Rosa, CA, Petaluma, CA.
If your goal is to get started in the field services industry and grow your field services business. You can start a real business with pay for Field service inspectors who perform inspection tasks for the bank, finance and insurance industries.
- Property preservation specialists perform property maintenance tasks on foreclosure homes. The large majority of field service inspectors learn on the job. All inspection forms are provided to you by the national mortgage services, property preservation firm so there is nothing for you to create. Most firms provide a training package with guidance, practices and procedures for completing inspection tasks. All that is needed is a connection to the Internet and a digital camera are about all you need to perform the majority of field service inspections. The large majority of inspections have no Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance requirements.
Field service work is performed in support of mortgage bankers, finance companies, commercial bankers, field service firms, state and federal housing agencies, VISA/MasterCard, Discover/American Express merchant credit card account providers, mystery shopper organizations and other similar field service firms or agencies.
Field inspection tasks include residential mortgage, insurance and commercial property inspections. The national firms you work for provide all the necessary report forms and help you with every step to completing an inspection. Some of the firms use interactive web sites for completing report forms. These web sites are backed with help pages and inspection coordinators who can answer your questions by telephone or e-mail.
How to get jobs securing and maintaning Vacant Foreclosure Properties
Property preservation tasks are securing and maintenance tasks performed on vacant foreclosure properties. They include lock changes, winterizations, debris removal, lawn maintenance, boarding of doors and windows, removal of health and hazardous materials, snow removal,
Why you can not find ads posted of field service rep jobs, its because only about 2% of all field service firms post help wanted ads on the Internet.You will want to e-mail or call the many national and regional firms. Field services industry has several large segments which include inspections (residential mortgage, insurance & commercial), property preservation, notary signing tasks and mystery shopping tasks.
Field inspection tasks are usually classified as residential mortgage, insurance and commercial property inspections. Commercial inspections pay the highest fees. Insurance inspection fees are in the middle. Residential mortgage inspection fees are the lowest.
Do you need to have any special credentials: There is no licensing or other requirements for 98% of the inspections. All of the inspections forms are provided to you - there is nothing to create. Tasking firms provide instructions and training to get you started.
National Companies who use Inspectors
www.TeamFTS.com Mathews Home Inspections Professional,Experienced,Certified Honest, Fair and Fast 888-654-4644
www.mathewshomeinspections.com Pro. Q.C. Systems® Quality Control Inspections Inspection & Audit Services in Asia
www.proqc.info Deputy Inspection Service Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura and Inland Empire Counties
www.starinspectionservices.com Inspector Jobs Get Contract Business Leads Here. Receive Your Leads by Phone Today!
www.1800Contractor.com Field Inspection Jobs Search multiple engines for field inspection jobs
www.webcrawler.com Inspector B Northrop Grumman - Sykesville, MD Must be willing to accept short-term field assignments up to 90 days which could require about 60% travel. High school graduate or equivalentMortgage Field Service, Insurance Field Service, Field Service Business, Field Jobs, Field Services, The Inspector, Field Careers, Field Work, Field Training, Inspector Jobs, Inspector Certification.
Field Inspections opportunities of a freelance field service inspector
Some of the things you will learn is how to secure and maintain vacant foreclosure properties as well as lock changes, winterizations, debris removal, lawn maintenance, boarding of doors and windows, removal of health and hazardous materials, snow removal, etc.
- Residential Inspections
Occupancy Verification - Delinquency Interview - Foreclosure Inspection - Bankruptcy Inspection - Investigative Inspection Report - Face To Face Interview Report - Sale Date Inspection - Insurance Loss Inspection - Construction Progress Report - Construction Funding Report - Flood Hazard Verification - HUD Title I Program Home Improvement Inspection - Broker Price Opinion (BPO) - Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) - Comparative Market - Estimated Market Value (EMV) Analysis (CMA) - Neighborhood Information Profile - Residential Property Appraisal Insurance Inspections These include: Dwelling observation inspection - high value inspection - insurance loss control inspections (risk analysis).
- Commercial Inspections
Photo Inspections - Physical Facilities Inspection - Merchant Credit Card Account Site Verification - Retail Outlet Verification - Coupon Redemption Inspection - Vehicle Delinquency Interviews - Classic Vehicle Finance Inspections - Leased Equipment Inspections - Environmental Inspections/Assessments - Broker Price Opinion (BPO) - Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) - Mystery Shopper Survey - Movie Audience Response Survey - TV Audience Response Survey - Floor Plan Inspection - Mattress Inspection - Fitness Center Inspections - Carpet Inspections - Granite Countertop Inspections - Business Verifications For Credit & Background Checks.
- Property Preservation
Lock changes - lock rekeying - winterizations - de-winterizations - debris removal - broom sweeping - cleaning - door and window boarding - lawn maintenance - hazard removal - pool draining - pool covering - above ground pool removal - minor repairs - major repairs - rehab - fire damage repairs - water damage repairs - mold remediation - roofing - carpentry - exterminating services - oil tank removal - snow removal -carpet cleaning Miscellaneous Evictions - process servers - title/lien searches - trustee sale posting - tax record searches
Inspector Job Listings
- Reps Construction Inspector Dewberry - Fairfax, VA JOB LISTING Construction Inspector Tracking Code 43196 Job inspects, and monitors contractual field work which includes from washingtonpost.com Fire Codes Inspector I City of Rockville - Maryland of Duties: Conducts independent field inspections, explains and obtain nationally recognized Fire Inspector II certification within one from washingtonpost.com
- Quality Inspector Augmentation Baltimore, MD personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent and Engineering. Quality Inspector Design and manufacturing Field Inspector Jacobs Engineering Group - Storrs, CT 2 more locations years of Field Quality Assurance/Control experience is required. Perform field inspections for code corrective construction work Jacobs Engineering Group Field Inspector I Bright House Networks - St Petersburg, FL Assist contract installers in the field with difficult jobs or technical questions to insure our customers The Best in quality service. Bright House Networks Field Inspector Frank Seta & Associates New York, NY 3-4 years experience as a field inspector and a degree in design review, quality control, and field inspection. Applicants should.
- Archinect Field Inspector / Repair Technician Tremco Texas is seeking a Field Inspectors/Repair Technicians in the Dallas, TX area. The qualified candidate will have 3-5 or more years experience in... 2 days ago from iHispano.com Field Inspector HOURLY POSITION Brookdale Community College Lincroft, NJ Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Seven years experience in facilities management or construction required. Must be familiar with and.NJ/Eastern PA/DE HERC Construction Field Inspector URS Metairie, LA major changes. perform and oversee field quality assurance tests, -Perform preliminary design analysis and initial cost estimates.Perform detailed.URS Electrical / Mechanical Field Inspector Underwriters Laboratories Everett, WA certification inspections and field evaluations in accordance with more than one specific engineering field such as electrical, mechanical, Monster Field Inspector Alliedbarton Security Services Philadelphia, PA Field Supervisor Shift and Site At Allied Barton, it starts and ends with our Security Officers. Its their professionalism; competence and... 16 days ago from AlliedBarton Security Services Inspector Boise, ID Boise, ID is currently recruiting for a Lease Inspector in the Idaho area. Job Summary Performs uniform, consistent inspections in the field for Beyond.com Plumbing Design/Field Inspector Manpower Professional - Irvine, CA BS degree in related field or work equivalent. Proficient in AutoCAD, Read Blue Prints. Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills a must.
- Engineering Inspector Specialist Travis County Austin, TX sciences/studies, or a related field. Knowledge and skill in storm water pollution prevention best management practices, erosion and sediment.BestAustinJobs.com Inspector, QC Manager R A Burch Construction San Diego, CA superintendent and PM. Building Inspector position is responsible for Degree in Engineering field is a plus iHireConstruction Make up to $1000/day Inspector
More by this Author
You will learn what it takes to be a field rep. Inspection of property and providing services to foreclosures is a home-based property service that you can start from your kitchen table.
Learn how to take care of distressed properties for mortgage companies. Get started as a field service inspector helping insurance companies with abandoned foreclosures.
Natural hair grows anyway no matter if you get hair braids or not. The key is to find a style that will fit your schedule.