Part 3: DIY BEAUTY Tips To Make Life Easier!
Welcome to Part 3: DIY Beauty Tips!
I hope you have enjoyed
Part 1: DIY Tips to Make Life Easier and Part 2: DIY Tips to Make Life Easier
With all the positive feedback, I will continue to provide DIY tips in future hubs. Please come back to check on new tips being posted!
1. Make dried-out mascara new with a couple drops of contact lens saline solution!
2. Blot oil from a greasy face using a small piece of toilet seat cover!
3. Create a half-moon manicure by using paper hole reinforcements!
4. Swimming pools can turn your hair green!
In a glass of warm water, dissolve six to eight aspirin pills. Let sit in coated hair for 10 minutes and then rinse out!
5. Reduce the sight of wrinkles in clothing by spraying with a mixture of: 1Tablespoon Fabric Softener and 1Tablespoon vinegar and 3 cups Water!
6. Create perfect French Manicure Tips with the use of a rubber band!
7. Need a Trash Can for your Car? Use a cereal container with a lid!
8. Blow Dry your Mirror after a hot shower to eliminate the Foggy Steam!
More by this Author
Getting rid of ringworm (fungal infection) is difficult especially if your children and pets are affected. The easiest, simplest, and natural way to get rid of ringworm fast is to use Apple Cider Vinegar. Steps for...
Get rid of bed bugs fast and for good with Diatomaceous Earth. Bed bugs are persistant and stubborn creatures that can outlive any environment. Bed bugs are impossible to get rid of. This method works
Many people struggle with frizzy hair and are not able to afford salon treatments for keratin straightening. I have found a do-it-yourself product that achieves the same success. Keratin can be applied at home to...