The Best Single Serve Coffee Makers
Coffee has become a part of our culture. The majority of us rely on it in the morning; we use to wake ourselves up, an aid in the beginning of what we hope will be a good day. You can get coffee anywhere - at the grocery store, the local bakery, a fast food restaurant. It's cheap to buy but, over time, that bill adds up; soon it becomes an unessary chore to scrounge money for your daily fix.
So what to do?
Make your own coffee with the help of a coffee maker. You'll save money, as well as time out your day. The qualtiy and taste might not be as 'unique' as you're used to, but it will still get the job done.
What is Single Serve Coffee Maker?
It's just what it sounds like - a coffee machine which will brew your coffee and deliver you a single cup of it instantly. It takes what a super automatic espresso machine did and makes it better, delivering you a good cup of coffee with a single push of a button.
The positives of a single serve coffee maker:
- It does away with the grinding of coffee beans by having the coffee beans already in special pods. All you do it put the capsule in the coffee machine and you're good to go.
- Much smaller than big espresso machines; very portable.
- Much more efficient than other coffee makers.
- Capsules of coffee can stay fresh for up to 6 months.
The negatives of a single serve coffee maker:
- Price is similar to other coffee machines that offer more features.
- Specific capsules only work for specific machines. You cannot mix and match.
- Some say the taste isn't as 'pure'.
Here is a list of the best Single Serve Coffee Makers:
Keurig B60 Special Edition
This one of the most popular single serve coffee makers and rightly so. Featuring a A chrome handle and LCD faceplate the Keurig B60 has an easy interface to use. Over thirty different coffee capsules are availible for this coffee maker, giving you a good variety to choose from.
- Over 30 coffees to choose from.
- Cheap for a single serve coffee maker.
- LCD faceplate.
- Options for different sizes of mugs.
Similar to the Keurig as a single serve coffee maker, as well as about half the price. Isn't as flashy as other machines, but gets the job done just the same, using capsules instead of a grinder. Hot chocolate capsules also exist for the kids.
- A variety of coffee capsules, including a hot chocolate one.
- Smaller and very portable
Nespresso C110 CitiZ Single Serve Coffee Maker
This single serve coffee maker is a bit more advanced than the other ones, and has a little more features. It's slimmer than most coffee makers allowing to fit almost anywhere; it has a style that fits almost anywhere, with chrome accents and powder coated levers. It's resoviour - where it holds the water - is large enough to hold 4 or 5 cups at once.
- Automatic power-save mode.
- Easy capsule injection.
- Removable 34-ounce water container.
- Looks good anywhere.
Breville Single Serve Coffee Maker
One of the easier and smaller single serve coffee makers on the market, the Breville is a compact coffee maker that works almost anywhere. It comes in three different colors, and allows you brew 6,8 or 10 ounces at a time. In 2 minutes you can get a full strength, full cup of coffee.
- Comes in red, black, platinum.
- Brews in under two minutes.
- Removable drip tray.
- Very Cheap.
More by this Author
Flocked Christmas trees are one of the best looking Christmas trees. Love the look of snow? Then you'll love a flocked Christmas tree. Pay attention to the dos and donts...
Food is essential to human beings; we need it for energy, to survive, to evolve. Without it we Nature would toss us aside as being too weak, the fundamentals of Darwinian evolution would take hold and we would be...
How to do the Ab Ripper X exercises, with step-by-step instructions and photographs.