I have been reading you articles about foreclosure and i wanted to ask you a couple of questions.

I currently have a rental property that will adjust in February 2011 and I can't afford to pay the difference of $700 from the rental income i am receiving. I am trying to do a modification however the lender is not willing to help out. If i foreclose on the property can they come after my principal residence? Also how long do I have until they take the property back and my tenant has to move out?

sort by best latest

bethparker profile image84

bethparker says

6 years ago
 |  Comment