About 35 years back, the flat which wasin the name of my uncle transferred it to my father by...

issuing a no objection letter. Since then the flat has been in my fathers name and all records are in his name. my uncle expired about 20 years back. Now the sons of my uncle wants a claim on the flat. What is our legal standing. The said flat is in Mumbai. Please reply to jokykutty@gmail.com

placeholder text for bug in Chrome