2009 Clutter Free
My New Year's Resolution
This is it, my New Year's Resolution for 2009. Better late than never. I want to be clutter free in 2009! Words have power, and I have spoken them out loud. I am also recording them here for everyone to see. I'm kind of new to positive affirmations, so I think I should have said, "I WILL be free of clutter."
To Try or Not to Try
Do you make New Year's Resolutions?See results without voting
These are some helpful tips I have found that I plan to implement into my daily routine.
- Put things where the belong. Go through each room looking for things that are out of place.
- Get rid of the trash. Piles of magazines, newspapers, junk mail, etc. If I can do this often, the piles won't be so big.
- Clear all surfaces. This is a hard one for me. Every horizontal surface in my home is like a magnet that attracts "stuff".
- Check expiration dates on medication and food items.
- Don't use it- Lose it. This goes for clothes, shoes, toiletries, kitchen gadgets, etc.
Make it so!
I have posted this here as a reminder as I hope to be here at hubpages often, and I think I will also print this page out and post it on my refrigerator. I hope it doesn't become part of the clutter! lol
More by this Author
I know this seems like an odd choice for my first hub, but this is a topic that I have dealt with first hand. I have lost a pet to puppy mange. It was a very difficult time. I hope this article will help...
No comments yet.