Recipe: Paneer Cheese and Vegetable Grill
Paneer Cheese Grill
I try this recipe in summer, this is very good food to make if you are a vegetarian.
- Paneer cheese - 2 LB
- Vegetables - 1 big onion, 2-3 tomatoes, 2 peppers (any color or mixed)
- Chilli powder - 1.5 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Garlic and Ginger paste - 3/4 tbsp each
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Curry powder - 1 tbsp
- Tandoori Masala - 2 tbsp
- Yogurt (curds) - 2 tbsp
- First cut paneer into 1 inch cubes, cut vegetables into 2 inch big pieces
- Mix all ingrediants from 3 to 10 above and make fine paste
- Now mix paneer, vegetables and masala mix together and marinate it for at least 4 hours
- While paneer and vegetables getting marinated, soak wooden skewers in tap water
- While grilling you have to put aluminum foil on grill, otherwise paneer will break off and fall into grill bottom
- Grill for few minutes each side of paneer and vegetables. Take it out when paneer gets light golden color
More by this Author
Recently my GE Space-maker Microwave (7 years old, model JVM1631BB) stopped heating food. When I start it works as if it is heating food, but it was not heating food. After doing some research online I found that it is...
No comments yet.