YOU KNOW YOU'RE RICH WHEN
TEN INDICATORS YOU ARE RICH!
You gotta know by now that there is no such thing as money anymore. At least not in our country. There are FUNDS, and you either have sufficient funds or insufficient funds! But you can still be rich, very rich.
YOU KNOW YOU’RE RICH WHEN
1; You owe the IRS a ton of money.
2. You give the tow truck driver, who is repossessing your car, a jump start.
3. When the gardener is broke and shows up at your house at 7 am on a Sunday morning to see if you have any work for him today.
4. When the check-out clerk asks you, but does not ask the man behind you nor the man in front of you, if you want to make a donation for prostate cancer!
5. When the check-out clerk asks you, but does not ask the woman behind you nor the woman in front of you, if you want to make a donation for breast cancer
6. When a would-be robber attempts to steal your empty bank bag right smack in front of the entrance into the bank, and bank customers in the parking lot come to your rescue and tackle the wanna-be robber and you get your empty bank bag back--still empty!
7. After you take your aluminum cans to the recycle center to get a few bucks to buy a little food, you get invited to a friends house for swimming and dinner! God's looking out for you!. When the topic of an Alaskan cruise comes up, and you ask one of the other guests, who has no idea about your earlier trip to the recycle center, if he’s ever been on a cruise and his response is, "No, I’m not successful like you."
8. When a new client tells you how difficult his financial situation is because he just bought a new car, a new house, and hired a divorce attorney, and wants you to give him a discount on your fee.
9. When you order and eat over a hundred dollars worth of food (no alcohol included) at a fine restaurant, including a take out dinner of steak and lobster for your sweetie pie back home, and then tell the manager that you have no money and he actually lets you walk out of the restaurant, with the take home order, without calling the police.
10. When you’re crawling over the console of your beat-up Honda Accord Coupe because the driver’s side door no longer opens, and as you practically fall out the passenger side door to put gas in your car, the driver of the car in front of you asks you for a few bucks for gas!
All true! I like number nine and will write an entire blog on what that was all about! It was fun, and I did return to pay my tab. Of course! I'm rich, remember? Not a cheat!
More by this Author
For the stick in the mud, let’s-get-it-on-and-over-with type, (probably a guy!) spending any amount of time exploring this question could be hard and as boring and perhaps as frustrating as foreplay. So I...
A fictional account of what may happened in Dallas on November 22, 1963. Sometimes truth and fiction work well together and perhaps give us a better glimpse into reality than the so-called facts.