profile image 60

Converting traditional IRA to ROTH IRA

I converted my entire traditional IRA to my ROTH IRA in December 2010 and spread the tax bill over 2011 and 2012. Do I have to indicate this on my 2010 tax return and also how does one put aside money for the tax bill? Should I ask my employer to take more taxes out each month or can I invest the money somewhere to avoid the tax bill or at least reduce it some?

sort by best latest

srpatterson profile image7

srpatterson says

6 years ago
 |  Comment