Top Habits of Successful and Wealthiest People - Attitudes of Rich People
Habits of Successful People
I am curious so I wrote this hub. I was reading a magazine when I pass by an article about the wealthiest people in the world. I like to find out what are the habits of successful people?
The top five richest people in the world according to FORBES are all self made. The lost changes every year, but the top five rotates.
1. Gates (USA-Microsoft)
2. Buffet (USA-Berkshire Hathaway),
3. Helu (Mexico-telecommunications),
4. Lawrence Ellison (USA-Oracle) and
5.Ingvar Kamprad and family (Sweden-Ikea) and they all came from a not so rich beginning.
Through their vision and determination yet they became the worlds richest men.
Attitudes of Rich People
All of us want to become successful in life, whether we want to become successful in terms of monetary, familial, emotional, romantic and career wise etc.
But are they the happiest people? We really don’t know, but to some extent they are already successful because their vision and ambition has been attained.
Whatever is it that we want or aspire in our lives, is it best if we have the following qualities:
You should believe in yourself: To have faith in oneself is to have self confidence. Once you have self confidence, it will emanate from the things you do. You are not scared to explore and not afraid to fail too.
You should realized that failing is just a part of life and if you fail now, you can become successful later. Try to try until you succeed, and do not take no for an answer.
You should think and dream big but be realistic. Ideas may come from small or big ones. You should dream big (dreams are free anyway, so why not dream big.) You should however know how to separate reality from imagination.
- You should have a vision and plan-plus you have a list of the things needed to be done. You need to focus on your plan too.
- You set your goal and make it happen. You don’t just sit down and wait for it to happen. You need to worked hard for it.
- You set a time frame and stick to it, if it fails the first time, you may try again.
- You listen to other peoples advise - You should not be arrogant not to take advice from other people and you should take include their advise in your plan if you think it will help.
- Have thirst for more knowledge and information -- You should continue to learn more -- and more--and more---
- You learn to share wealth - Gates and Oprah set up a foundation to help people.
10. You should believe in “kharma“, --what goes around comes around. As you go along with your life make sure to make it right with others, not hurting other people along the way and doing good because you acknowledge that if you do something bad to others, it will come back to you.
More by this Author
The American way of life is characterized by an openness and accomodation. It is not at all difficult for acculturation because it embodies practices and lifestyles which are easy to adapt too. In the process of...
In honor of the Cinco de Mayo (May 5) celebration, I will feature in this hub the beautiful, best and famous Mexican actresses and actors. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration in Mexico and in other parts of the world where...
The United Kingdom (UK) and its territories the Ireland (and the Northern Ireland), Wales, Scotland and England produced many known personalities in the world of entertainment, culture, arts, history and the body of...