Top ten tips to make your wife feel loved!
Enter her world!
‘Ideally, couples need three lives; one for him, one for her, and one for them together.’- Jacqueline Bisset
Do you love your wife? I am sure you do! But do you make your wife understand and realize that you love her? This is where you fall flat on your face as you do not truly understand what your wife expects from you.
Do you know that a woman’s world is completely different from a man’s world?
- You are practical, whereas your wife is emotional!
- Your world is wide whereas your wife narrows her world to her family!
She slaves for her family and the least she expects from you is to be shown that she is loved and cared by you! A very natural expectation, isn’t it?
Are you wondering how to make her feel loved?
1. I was in the bed feeling rather low with a splitting headache. I felt a soft touch on my forehead and woke up to see my husband with a worried look. He had a hot cup of coffee in his hands. I was so moved to see his gesture of care. Spring such surprises on your wife and she will adore it. Cook her favorite dish and watch her glow.
2. Do not let her birthday pass as an ordinary day. Plan the day ahead with your children and make her feel special. Surprise her with gifts and make it a wonderful day for her. Customize the birthday cake with beautiful and caring words. She will never forget her birthday!
3. Do not criticize her before your friends or relatives as your wife will resent it and feel unwanted. Do you want to know a simple trick to make her feel loved? Praise her for her care and concern when you are with others and if you have to admonish her, do it when you are alone with her.
4. Teasing is one form of showing your love, but making fun of her is a big ‘no’! Your wife hates you for this. Do you make fun of her appearance? She is terribly hurt and feels that you do not love her inner beauty which is full of love and care for you and that you are more focused on outer beauty which she sadly lacks.
5. You make disapproving remarks when her cooking is not up to your expectations. But do you appreciate her when she cooks tasty and delicious dishes for you? You have your stomach full while your poor wife fumes with anger at your lack of appreciation for her trouble.
6. When she is sick, do not think your duty is over by taking her to the doctor. You should take care of her with care and concern. ‘I long to see you back to normal’; I feel lonely and sad when you are sick’. Have you uttered such words to her? She will be moved when you say it!
7. Small physical gestures speak volumes of your love for her and make her world bright and rosy. A pat on the cheeks, a warm hug and a gentle smile makes her overwhelmed with love.
8. Showing indifference when she is talking to you makes her unhappy. Do not look elsewhere when she is talking with you. Listen intently to what she is saying and if you disapprove of her words do not be harsh about it. Reasoning with her in a mild voice makes her understand your point of view.
9. Treat her parents with respect. She is offended by your lack of regard for her parents and this feeling makes her show her dislike when your parents visit you. When you show hospitality to her parents you grow in stature before her eyes.
10. Do you think she is incapable of making sound financial decisions for the family? You are wrong! Do you exclude her from the money dealings of the family? She feels sad, unloved and left out! Include her in every decisions you make and you will be amazed by her knack of knowing what is good for your family.
Both husband and wife should complement each other by their love and care. Your wife will love you if you demonstrate your love, without her having to guess whether you love her at all. Love not shown is not love at all! Then why don’t you make her feel loved!
More by this Author
When you compliment her contribution towards the family as valuable she feels completely loved by you. You make her feel that she is appreciated for her worthiness! A hallmark of a good husband!
You make relationship with your wife very casual and unthinking.You never understand that she feels unloved when you overlook her emotional needs. Six simple tricks to make her feel loved by you!
You have to shoulder the family issues by yourself if your husband is immature. Do not let him have his way and he must understand that he too should be committed to the family. Stop playing mother!