10 Tips to Pick up Brazilian Woman
The world is full of beautiful woman. But, none of them can match the beauty allure and exoticness of a Brazilian woman. For the last couple of decades, men have flocked to South America’s largest country to see these beautiful women. Many men come here hoping to find a perfect mate to live happily ever after with. But, what are Brazilian woman genuinely like? What does it take to meet a charming Brazilian woman?
The cities of Brazil are noted for their romantic getaways and seaside resorts. People come here to fall in love and to meet new people. But, some people just go hoping to meet the perfect woman without even understanding the basics. Let’s talk about some of the best ways to meet a charming Brazilian woman.
1. In some South American countries, it is required that schools teach a basic foreign language class in the English language. But, in Brazil this is not mandated but is optional if people want to take it. This can cause some language problems in meeting woman, so the first thing you need to do before you come is to learn a little bit of Portuguese. Now you are not required to be perfectly fluent, but if you want to have a conversation or get a phone number you’re going to need some understanding of the language
2. Dancing is a must. If, you do not like to dance you will not like Brazilian woman. This is their favorite pastime. You will need to be able to take them someplace, and be able to show you know a little bit how to dance whether slow dancing or fast dancing.
3. Woman in Brazil is surrounded by macho take charge men. So, that means they are use to people being up front with them. So, when you want to talk to someone you meet then do not be shy, go up and talk to them. The more direct you are the more repose you can establish with the one you want to meet.
4. Brazilian girls are exceptionally affectionate. So, if you meet one in a club or bar it is not unusual that they may start to kiss you on the first date. This is in no way telling you they will sleep with you. But, it is not unusual for Brazilian woman to be affectionate.
5. Always look your best. If, you think you are going to meet a lot of woman naked wearing flip flops, I’m sorry you are sadly mistaken. Make sure you are dressed to impress. Physical attraction and beauty are highly regarded in Brazil.
6. The stare down is common practice to let others know they are interested in you. In the U.S, a stare is considered rude, but down in Brazil you can take this as a means to come over and say hello. It is not considered rude to stare at a woman, to let them know you are interested in talking with her.
7. Get a local cell phone on your trip. For about 30 dollars U.S, you can get a pleasant little cell phone to text and talk with girls that you meet.
8. One thing that hotels are known for in Brazil is hefty charges form overnight guests. So, if you plan on brining anyone home, you might as well rent a house or a condo it will be much nicer anyway.
9. Be careful if you are meeting to many girls in the same area. I have known that if you meet one girl in a local bar one other one you were talking to will show up too and they are not afraid to make a scene.
10. Always try to be the fun guy and not the one that stays in the corner. The more “good” attention you can draw to yourself the better.
More by this Author
Germany is one of the most fascinating countries with a unique, historical, and cultural tradition that continues to this day. Here, are the most 20 fun and interesting facts about Germany.
Peruvian woman are some of the most beautiful woman on earth. It is no wonder that they are so easy to fall in love with.
How to build the perfect dog house for your family friend. With all the comforts of home while he is out side to enjoy a new peaceful place your dog can call home
No comments yet.