Best Places To Propose
A few years back i decided to propose to my lovely wife and wanted somewhere different,somewhere that was original and hadn't been done before and i think i achieved that and it went almost perfectly but more on that later,having obviously done some searching around to get some kind of inspiration on the matter i stumbled upon the fact that there aren't that many sites out there that help you with marriage proposals when you want something either a little different or just something original so i decided to write this hub and give you a few delightful places to make your proposal as well as some original ideas that have probably been done but not as much as some others,You should obviously try and put your own twist on it and make it your own as this will make it all the more special for the one you intend to marry and you do want a YES don't you.Lets take a look at some of the best places on earth to propose,you wont necessarily be able to afford to go to some of these places but there are some budget places in there too.
There are quite a good few budget ideas and to be honest most of them depend on what country you are living in so although i am in the UK it would be quite expensive for me to propose in Vegas for example but for those of you in and around that area it wouldn't be too bad,so budget ideas will be based on staying in the UK and if you are from the USA or anywhere else I'm sure you can work out if the following ideas will be cost effective or not.
- The London Eye:This is a good one but it can be either expensive if your shy as you will need your own pod or inexpensive if you don't mind proposing in front of up to 15 people.Plus being in London you have the added benefit of lots of local restaurants to go after.
- Tower 42 London:excellent views of london and champagne on tap,although not overly private so again not one for if you are shy.Again lots of restaurants around to take her for a lovely meal after.
- Canary Wharf Ice Rink: This venue is good if you are both OK at skating!! it is quite beautiful all lit up at night and again being centrally based provides some of the best restaurants around for a lovely meal after the deed has been done.
- Where You First Met: obviously if this is in a dingy bar or club then maybe not,but if it was out in the open it might be nice to revisit and pop the question there,as long as it is personal to you both you cant go wrong.
Very Flashy Proposals
Being flashy doesn't really matter as long as the proposal is special to the two of you that is all that matters but sometimes it is nice to be flashy and give her a proposal she can talk about for months and years to come.
- The Eiffel Tower: yes many a celebrity has even proposed at the top of this monument in Paris, France but if your of a nervous disposition and don't like crowds as it can get very busy then simply head to the rear of the tower where there is some lovely parkland,and for a nice added touch the tower lights up and sparkles every hour on the hour for around 5 minutes,perfect moment.
- Maya Beach, Phi Phi Leh. Thailand: Quite possibly one of the most spectacular beaches you are ever likely to witness and one that is perfect to propose to your loved one on.With the white sands,the clear aqua water and the gorgeous hot weather i cant think of anywhere id rather be.
- Venice, Gondola: although I'm sure this one has been done to death it sure does have a romantic ring to it,gliding down the glorious Venice canals sipping on wine and then telling your loved one that you want to spend the rest of your life with them,what could be better.It has been done before but if you use your imagination I'm sure you could liven it up somehow.
- Iceland Northern Lights:one thing i have always wanted to do not just to propose but just to see the spectacle that is the northern lights,the best time to go is mid winter and you can get tours that leave from Reykjavik and take you to where it is best to see these amazing lights and as you both huddle and look up at the illuminating sky what better time to propose.
- The Maldives: Another place on my list to go to before i die is the Maldives,200 or so little islands dotted around in the Indian ocean,all of them have some of the best beaches in the world and if you pick the right ones you could end up virtually on your own there,pick a water villa sitting out above the water and propose one night while sitting on your own private jetty,Only slight problem is bettering this with the honeymoon.
More by this Author
How to trade efficiently, For more on this and especially Fifa 14 then go subscribe to www.youtube.com/user/gamevolution657
Fight night round 4 is here,Its back and better than ever with improved graphics and sound as well as extra boxers and gameplay elements,Me personally i loved fn3 but when they announced the next one would have Mike...