Naughty In The Bedroom, Tantalizing Thoughts
You are probably asking yourself by now ,"Who is the person that writes on so many topics, calls herself a Christian and gives advice to newcomers?" She is a lady in public, and has a zest for life and is certainly not afraid to discuss any topic that happens to deal with sex. Birds do it, Bees do it, animals do it, and yes we as humans do it to you. If you are not doing it, we know what you are doing to take the edge off of it with soap, petroleum jelly, or whatever else you can get your grubby little hands on. If you are in a steamy relationship, or have a wonderful marriage it is always nice to spice things up just a little in the boudoir'. The act of making love is not perverted or sinful it is a God given right and can be quite tasteful if they acts are done with passion, there are many artful positions that can be used to have an eventful, fun, passionate lovemaking session without any thoughts of embarassment being a part of the lovemaking, or anyone thinking about going astray. You have to step and pep to keep the fires burning or the kindle could burnout and so begins the different ways and positions of lovemaking in the bedroom.
1. In 19"69" and you know where I am going with this "woodstock" was in and yes I said ,"woodstock" and giving and receiving free love was the spirit of the early 60's and 70's. 19"69" brought our world to new heights and until this day ,provides an unsurmountable amount of pleasure.
2. Remember, the "I wanna be a cowgirl" song ? many of us have always loved to ride ponies.
3. Cooking 101 you must always preheat the oven before putting in the "meatloaf", as for some reason if you do not it does not seem to cook at its "fullest".
4. Like "two spoons" in a cutlery board spoons just seem to fit side by side .
5. "Arches and Bridges" are beautiful aren' t they ? just remember to hold on or gather your grounding as nobody wants to fall.
6." Mirrors of pleasure" , it is something you can see over and overand over again.
7. Attention-Hut!! Wow the military knew what they were talking about on this one, as it is amazing how one can "stand to attention", while the other "kneels to pray".
8. Deck Chairs are nice but are much better if you "unfold" them and may the "G-Force" be with you.
9. "Snoop Dog" was a good rapper and seemed to be "standing often", although he appeared on occasion to be a little "twisted" I enjoyed his music.
10. "Drive-Thru 's" are so popular just don't forget to order from the menu before you chow down.
Once you have mastered "Woodstock" and realizing being a "cowgirl" could be fun, learn how to preheat the oven to cook a meatloaf, and use at least two spoons, don't forget to add the "mirrors" to the "arches and bridges" and appreciate "snoop dog" and "drive-thru's" you are definitely moving in the right direction. So put on that lingerie, stilettos , and grab Mr. Bunny, Happy Spinner , fruits, jams or jellies or chocolate and whipped cream and have a little fun!
More by this Author
American National Insurance a review of what could happen when someone takes out a life insurance policy. It is from an individual perspective who has dealt with the company firsthand.
Love letters from famous people. A small list of some of our all time favorites. From Ludwig Von Beethoven to Ronnie Reagan himself. Love letters from the heart will get your creative juices flowing.
Reading this, sent chills down my spine and has taken a long time for me to even .....