How Can You Find Happiness
Happiness, the word of Pure Joy, Contentment, Loving Life, Loving One and All. To be able to keep a smile in the darkest moment.
I've learned over the years that our very minds within us control our thoughts, whether being happy or sad. We have the ability to control how we feel and how we act. The problem is that many of us do not know how to control that most powerful mind inside of all of us,
Many of us really don't know the feeling of happiness or just how to feel happy throughout your day. With the everyday routines we all have we never have a chance to really stop and feel some happiness in ourselves.
Now the question is, "How can You Find Happiness"?
I came up with a few things that I have found that makes me happy and maybe one idea will help someone else find happiness in their life.
- Having someone in your life that you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
- Having that person love you the same as you love them.
- Having a relationship with your spouse, not only as husband and wife, but as your best friend, someone that you can tell anything to without embarrassment or shame.
- Having someone that shares the same likings as you do, so that you may enjoy it together.
- Take that stroll on the beach and take in all the beauty life has to offer, and enjoy it with your spouse or mate.
- Be happy to be alive and thank God for everything you have and you will see a smile on you face that you have a new day ahead with love and enjoyment.
- You must not as the say, " I woke up on the wrong side of the bed" because right there you are starting your day off completely wrong.
The Root of All Evil
- This is a hard one because we all love money, and we all need money to survive and live. We need money to support ourselves and our families.
- I know for a fact that money and material things don't really make one happy. It gets old and sooner or later you will understand that all the money in the world will Not bring you true happiness.
- There really isn't much to say about money except one thing and that is, "MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL".
The bottom line here is, to find happiness, you need to continue to think Positive first and foremost before any happiness can enter in to your life.
Without that under your belt first, you will find it very difficult to be happy. Thinking negative and feeling like everything is falling apart around you will not help at all. You must get out of that negative world you live in and start to be happy.
For some of us, we think this is an impossible thing to accomplish, but it really isn't at all. Set your mind to the positive mode and keep trying until you achieve it.
Think of dreams and goals you would like to achieve in your life and go after them full bore ahead. Once you have accomplished the dreams and goals you will certainly feel a sense of happiness and fulfillment in your life.
You are the only one that can make your life a happy one, so get out there and find what ever it is that will truly make you happy. The sky is the limit.
Keep that Positive Attitude, Believe in yourself, Set your goals high, Love yourself more, Stop thinking Negative and you will see that life can be a happy one, if that's what you truly want in life, to be happy.
Finding Happiness In You Life
© 2010 Mark Bruno
More by this Author
No one wants to be hurt in life, but for some reason, I ask, "why do we always hurt the ones we love?
Happy marriages are sometimes far and few between these days. We tend to argue with our spouse over things that are not even worth arguing about. What causes these arguments?
Here is feeling lost and empty after an alcoholic stops drinking alcohol and my story and thoughts on just how I got through the torture. I call this torture because alcohol was my life, my best friend, and something I...