How To Make Your Man Happy
The Good Housewife Guide
Father Knows Best Clip
Ladies if you have a man you know how important it is to keep your man happy (yeah right, what about our needs?). Of course it is all about his needs and his happiness because that is where our happiness stems from. Since men are such simple creatures it is really quite easy to keep your man happy. Following these very easy steps will help to bring out that happy man that you know and love. But please do not expect any gratitude or anything in return (come on he is a man after all).
- DO NOT TALK – This is especially important during any type of sporting event. You have to remember that it is very hard for him to focus his attention on the images being displayed on the television in front of him and to what you are saying at the same time. Men are not multitaskers by nature even though they would like to think so. So please for everyone’s benefit keep discussions to a minimum usually questions like, “Do you need anything?” or “Can I get you another?” are enough of a conversation to keep him happy.
- KEEP THE REFRIGERATOR COMPLETELY STOCKED – Preferably with beer or whatever drinks He prefers and some type of snack too. After all it is all about him right?Whatever you do make sure you do not run out of anything that he needs or wants that would be disastrous and defeats the purpose and goal of making him happy. This will keep him satisfied and make your “job” much easier. He will be happy because he has what he wants and can continue doing whatever it is he is doing (usually watching sports or doing man stuff).
- LISTEN TO EVERYTHING HE SAYS – Remember his word is gospel you should listen attentively because what he is saying could save your life and is extremely important. Make sure that you give him your full attention as if you really do care what he is saying (even if you don’t and we know that you really don’t). There is no need to talk or give your opinion just simply agree with whatever it is he is saying because it is pointless to argue his point. So look at him lovingly and listen closely.
- HE IS NEVER WRONG – This is a very important. Remember no matter how crazy the things he says to you are; he speaks the truth. He can do or say no wrong. He speaks words of wisdom and you must learn this quickly. Again there is no sense in arguing with him because you will never win. Your answers will always be incorrect unless he agrees completely with what you are saying (this will be a very rare event). So believe what he says at all times he is always right (or so you want him to think).
- WHATEVER HE WANTS HE GETS – Remember your needs come second if they are even met at all. To make your man happy make sure that he gets whatever he wants no matter how outlandish the request is (trust me there will be some crazy suggestions). Letting your man get whatever he wants will ensure that he is happy all the time. Responding positively to his every whim and request might be difficult but well worth the effort. Again do not expect anything in return; its all about him not you, stop being so selfish.
If you want to keep your man happy you must live by these rules. They are truly easy to follow and will make your life so much easier in the end. Happiness is very important and it is completely contingent on his happiness alone. If he is happy then you will be happy too and we all want to be happy, don’t we? Of course we do and true happiness is found by making your man happy.
More by this Author
Today many people are looking for work at home job opportunities. This can be very difficult since many work from home jobs are actually scams. How can you avoid the scams and what are real work from home jobs.
Nothing like a man in uniform who delivers packages to your door. Some UPS men are quite sexy and its hard not to fantasize about what could happen. Sometimes fantasy can become a reality and that is how affairs can...
The 70s is filled with Female Singers. From Aretha Franklin to Deborah Harry. There were so many influential women in several different music genres that have made a significant impact on today's music.