How to Know if Your in Love?
What is Love?
What is love? This has to be one of the most difficult questions known to mankind. Love is the bond between two individuals that connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy, and interdependency. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love is experienced and not just felt. It's depth cannot be measured.
Look at a relationship between mother and child. It is unconditional and can't be measured. Love can be created. You just need to focus on the goodness of the other person, If this can be done easily, then you can also love easily.
Be together, share your joy and sorrow, understand each other, provide space to each other, but always be there for each others need. And surely love will blossom to strengthen your relationship with your matter of affection.
How do I know if I'm in love?
Many men and women of all ages are postponing marriage because of their fears of choosing the wrong person and making a lifelong mistake. Since most important decisions in life are made with incomplete information, choosing the wrong partner is always a possibility.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you think about her everyday? Sometimes call just to see what they are doing?
- Do you pretty much have the same standards, laugh at the same things have fun together?
- How about looks? What others consider flaws, you think is cute?
- Do you buy things you think she'd like, even give her something dear to you, such as a heirloom?
- Are you intensely curious about their family background, interests or work and do you want to show them things you have accomplished?
- Do you want to discuss everything important with this person?
- Do they always seem to be involved in your plans for the future?
- Do you want to become a better person for their sake?
- Do you go to the theatre because this person enjoys it even though you do not?
- Do you feel a strong emotional and mental attraction to her? Do you enjoy being affectionate?
- Do you find it easy to resist attractions to other people?
- D you feel young, buoyant, glad to be alive? Do people keep asking why you seem so happy?
If you have answered yes to all questions, maybe it is time to take things to the next level.
More by this Author
Write your names in the sand. With the economy the way it is, most people do not have the money to spend to go all out for date night. You can't let that stop you! Besides, who wants their love life to...
Men just like getting laid, huh? If you believe that, you may want to think again! The want good and exciting, awesome sex just like we do. It's not just up to the man to make it happen. Ladies, you too can become the...
Sex life stuck in a rut? Looking for some inventive ways to put some spice back into sex again with your partner? One way to do that is by changing up where you have sex!