to Men: "it" Girls Can Make You Miserable
There she is
sitting ever so ladylike and serene. You are suddenly-mesmerized by her natural beauty--her perfect make-up, eyes, lips, hair and those pretty legs are works of art that Van Gogh would have trouble painting.
What is an "it" girl?
Let me answer that by saying an "it" girl is . . .
- Never up before 1 p.m. seven days a week.
- Her only trusted ally is sleep and lots of it.
- A girl who takes from two and a half to three-hours to get ready for a casual date.
- A girl who does not have casual dates
These major clues should give you some working insight into knowing how to spot an "it" girl in any mall, shopping center, designer clothes studio or in front of any camera.
Things you need to know about "it" girls
At this point, I suggest you get yourself a notepad and a good pen to jot-down these points. I have long accepted the fact that, unless you call this hub up on your tablet or iPad, you need some type of program to go by when meeting an "it" girl.
- Her favorite passion is not sex, but skin moisturizers.
- She has a need for only one best friend. A best female friend who is almost as good looking as her, and has a few esteem issues so she will agree with the "it" girl no matter what she says., In short, a "yes girl."
- She never goes out in public alone or with someone unless her best friend and those around her say she not only "is" perfect, but looks "perfect."
- And "it" girl never has a period. She finds "that time every month" too inconvenient.
- When dining with girlfriends or a date, you are not to talk at all about you or your life, but her all of the time. If you err, you will take her home immediately.
- Her parents knew at age four, she was an "it" girl when she calmed-down from a childish-tantrum when her wealthy dad handed her a twenty-dollar bill.
"It" girl truths: "real" reasons why
you are headed for sure-trouble when you stay around an "it" girl long enough to get her to go out with you.
All I am asking is that you "tread carefully," when you share your heart with an "it" girl, and guard your heart also because if you get too carried-away, she will break your fragile heart into a million jagged-pieces and never bat a pretty eye.
How an "it" girl can make you miserable
- She never asks, but demands things of you at all hours of the day and night. She seldom sleeps. One thing she will demand is you saying goodbye to all of your friends for they are so common compared to her.
- She will demand that you pick her up on a certain day and time and never stray from this timeframe or be tongue-lashed so tough that you will actually cry and beg for her to stop.
- She will give you a list of things for you to remember. Things such as:
- Telling her how perfect she looks in any dress
- Only getting to kiss the air in her direction for she will not mess-up her perfect make-up.
- Giving her at least two-thousand dollars a week for her "fun money," and you are never to ask her what she is spending it on.
- Only taking her to the most-expensive restaurant in town every time you go out with her,
Can you expect things to get worse with an "it" girl?
Unfortunately, yes. I am sorry, but I have no other answer to give you, my male friends.
How will it get worse?
- She will call every hour of everyday at your job, home, and even your best pal's apartment that you never told her about. She is that sly.
- She will, without notice, show-up at your job and embarrass you in front of your coworkers by only wearing her bra and panties underneath a thin nightgown. You see? The police are afraid of her and that her wealthy father, who is the Police Commissioner's old college buddy, will have them busted-down to guarding garbage dumpsters.
- When you are told by her to get her some new pair of designer shoes, at your expense, and they are not what she wanted, look out. She will throw a childish tantrum to end all childish tantrums in pubic preferably. You will have to stand and let people point at you and laugh as she kicks her pretty legs up in the air like a four-year-old.
- But that is not the worst. When she tells "momsie," and "daddster," your "goose is cooked," because her parents do not want one pretty hair on her head harmed. Her father will get you fired although you have won the Employee of The Year Award for eight years running and never missed a day of work in fifteen-years. Then you will be deported by the F.B.I. for being friends with a Communist Party member, but it was not "the" Communist Party designed by Carl Marx, but a college band you helped to form.
You are now jobless, homeless, friendless and doing what you can to survive in the cold and bitter Siberia, but you have something on your face that hasn't been there in a few months . . .
A smile--because you are no longer going with the "it" girl who you were dating.
This hub was very sad for me to write.
For there are numerous guys who have dated "it" girls and now are living in secrecy under an alias.
It was said long ago, that a woman can one of two things to a man:
1. Build him up with her sweet words
2. Tear him down with her hateful words.
Guys, let this hub be your guide if you are ever tempted to date or even be friends with an "it" girl.
Thank you all . . .
for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this hub and all of the hubs I have published. You are more-appreciated than you will ever know.
I love my followers.
More by this Author
Females are one of God's finest works. They are fun, charming, great to look at, but that eye rolling is just a bit much.
You read my headline right. Tractors. In our "Free-for-all," tolerant society, driving a farm tractor on a date is . . .hey, I am not giving it away.
You can survive a burglary.