My Description and Definition of a Perfect Woman
Let's be honest
From my title, “My Description and Definition of The Perfect Woman,” you would assume that being a male, that my mouth would water, my heart would pound like a bass drum played by a high school kid named “Norman,” in the high school band, and sweat would pour from every orifice of my body at any of the women to the right for by all standards of American society, these photos are only a sample of the “perfect” woman.
Partly-sad, partly-honest, but emphatically “No.” And seriously-emphatically, I am not attracted to guys. I am proud of my heterosexual make-up. This does not mean that I have a license to commit adultery any time I please. The simple fact is that I appreciate females not in a “sexual object” type of way, but in a adoring of how they were created by our Creator. And to honor Him, “perfect,” in His eyes.
And to certainly not offend God, our Father, I have to be human in “my” view of what a “perfect” woman really is and more importantly, who she is.
Which of these women would you say that "I" tagged as "perfect?"
For Men and Women: Do you agree with my views on a "perfect" woman?See results without voting
So I ask you to bear with me, and yes, humor me, as we take a good, long look at what “I” believe “is” the perfect woman.
The perfect woman is . . .
- Apt to wear clothing most of the time, even when she is asleep—This is not to insinuate that there are flaws with women who sleep in the nude, but let’s say for argument’s sake, I get lost in a big city and out of sheer desperation, I walk up the sidewalk to a quaint, country-type home. I knock on the front door and the door opens and there stands a beautiful brunette with hardly any make-up and wearing a regular dress that is so becoming I cannot breathe. I am suddenly taken by her eyes and quiet-tone of voice. I think to myself that I have met a perfect woman.
- Mannerable--she sits, even wearing slacks, lady-like and not like your “Uncle Thad,” who sits spread-legged and the women in his presence can easily see his private area showing through his slick, pleated pants. I am old fashioned. I admit it with no defense. But body posture alone doesn’t define mannerable. The perfect woman says, “pardon me,” if she coughs or sneezes and does not clean her mouth and nose on the sleeve of her blouse.
- Not a shallow girly-girl—a perfect woman does not use exaggerated, fake shrieks at the sight of a ladybug crawling on the floor or arm of the couch where she is sitting. And when she is called upon to hand a gentleman friend a wrench to fix his car, she does not whine and moan afraid to get her dainty hands dirty. (If I were the gentleman friend, I wouldn’t ask her to get me the wrench. I would get it myself).
- She is very intelligent—able to talk to me, even in my limited-intelligence, in a genuine, true fashion and not have to “act” as she were interested in the latest changes to my favorite website: HubPages.
- Being a loud-mouth and boisterous—does not become her. She knows the fragile art of listening to those around her even if they are pure bores. A perfect woman shows respect without speaking. And when she does speak, you can feel the confidence in her voice.
- She does not flaunt—her inner or outer beauty although she has heard, “You are so gorgeous that it hurts,” over a thousand times, she doesn’t view herself as a “babe,” “doll,” or “sweet thang.” A perfect woman is happy with her ownself and does not depend on you or I to gauge how happy she is in life.
- She has a razor-sharp, playful sense of humor—that is not mean-spirited, but pure fun and not a harm to anyone, friend or stranger. When she is observed, it is not a small wonder why she is always “the” most-magenetic, most-popular woman in the room if there is just a few or over a thousand.
- Innocent flirting—becomes her. She knows that she is all female from her girlish smile to her nose that she wrinkles right on cue. She can flirt without sending a “come on” signal to men she knows well without fear of being taken seriously.
- She isn’t livestock--that comes from an auction with a bill of sale. Nor does she act the part of an object bought by a domineering male who can show her off to his male friends and receive a kiss as a “treat” for being so obedient—much like training a purebred canine.
- This perfect woman—knows what intelligence really means and although she can match her husband or companion fact-for-fact, she doesn’t not act like a know-it-all. Fact is, she despises people who “think” they know more than anyone.
- Bragging—is not part of her character. Yes, she is the living, breathing definition of “beauty,” “charm,” and “grace,” but you will never catch her gazing at herself in a mirror in private or public.
- Self-confidence—and the perfect woman are best friends, first cousins, and total-confidants. She is never intidated by powerful, wealthy men who hide behind these walls to guard their insecurity. She respects these men as human beings, but never “asks” their permission to live her life the way she sees fit.
- She does not consider—cooking a meal for her family as being categorized as slavery. Or being someone’s indentured servant. She can wear an apron and business suit with equal comfort. Her various talents exceed the kitchen and at the same time she loves this area of her life which does not serve as her prison, but a warm act of compassion she lends to someone else.
- She need not—ask for respect, but draws it from those around her without being heartless. Her husband or companion loves to show her respect for he realized when he met her, that she was, and is, a “real,” woman and to him, (and males like myself) “perfect” and without mentionable flaws.
"Real" perfect women
Other hubs you might enjoy:
"Your Blue Eyes, Your Gentle Blue Eyes"
"17 Reasons Why You Should Take Your Wife to a Major League Baseball Play-off Game"
"Why I Would Be Dishonorably-Discharged From The Marines"
"How "I" Would Have Kept The Beatles From Breaking-up"
More by this Author
All she did was score fame, fortune, and popularity with "Ode to Billy Joe," and what did it get her? Read this piece to find out.
(Just) talking about meddlers and busy bodies is not enough. It is time I did something about them.
Destination America, a channel on DirecTV, has a new show, Mountain Monsters. The show is about guys who investigate sightings of mysterious creatures reported by average citizens. This is my opinion.