Why You Will Not Find True Love As A Girl
Why You Won't Find True Love
Don’t get it twisted love is a beautiful thing, but unfortunately, not all girls will find true love and you know why? Read on…
Most girls won’t find true love because of the reasons below-
- 1. You are greedy! How do you want to find true love when you have not let go of your girlie greed? You want a guy that’s driving a Range Rover, living in Beverly Hills and earning 6 digits, and you yourself have virtually nothing to offer aside sex, how will it work?
- 2. You are fake! Your hair is fake, your nails are fake, your bum is fake, your boobs are fake, your acent is fake, and even your everything is fake and you want a true love, how please?
- 3. You are still living in your past! If you don’t let go of that ugly experience you had with Smith and James and embrace the present with thanks, believe me, you will never find true love.
- 4. You love money! Hey, don’t get me wrong, everyone likes money, but you love money and that’s why you can’t find true love. The more you love money as a girl, the more you will be blinded to see true love coming your way, so wake up and stop being money-conscious.
- 5. You don’t love yourself! If you fail to love yourself first, then forget finding love from anyone because even when you are offered love, you won’t be able to accept it and reciprocate it.
- 6. You don’t take care of yourself! Don’t get it twisted, every man loves a beautiful woman! So strive to take care of yourself and look adorably beautiful at all times.
- 7. You hate men! That’s the truth. You want to be loved, but you don’t want to love.
- 8. You keep too many male friends! Tone down on your number of male friends to avoid scaring a potential love away.
- 9. You keep too many female friends! Those your friends you always move around with may be the reason you haven’t found true love because most genuine guys find it difficult to approach a guy in the midst of her friends cos they already believe that she won’t respond positively due to the presence of her friends; and that seems to be the truth.
- 10. You are a liability! Stop being a liability to guys you are dating if you truly want to find true love.
- 11. You Nag A lot!
- 12. You Talk Too Much! As a lady, learn to talk less and listen more if you want to be loved.
- 13. You Have No Other Value To Offer In A Relationship Aside Sex! Even the dumbest girl in town can offer a better sex than you, so why cling so much on sex as your only tool? Again, anyone can be as beautiful as Kim Kardashian with the help of cosmetic surgery, so why rely so much on just your physical beauty alone?
More by this Author
Do you want to make that guy you have been dating for months or years now to rush after you for marriage and commitment? Do you want to make your boyfriend get committed to you and ask you to marry him? Then look no...
The search for love has always been man’s greatest problem after money. We all wants to be loved, possibly by all, which is somehow impossible, but at least we deserve to be loved wholeheartedly by one special...
How do I find true love, how do I find the right life partner, how do I know that my boyfriend wants me for marriage, how do I know that my boyfriend truly loves me, how do I avoid being used and dumped by a man? All...