Acts of War
Historical Acts of War Against America
For over 30 years America has been bullied. Consider the following historical facts.
1. Fall 1979--Iran attacks the American Embassy
2. April 1983--The Beirut Embassy is attacked by a car bomb killing 63 Americans
3. October 1983--The US Marines Headquarters in Beirut is attacked with 2100 pounds of TNT killing 241 service men
4. December 1983--An explosive driven truck blows up the Kuwait Embassy
5. September 1984--A van crashes the Beirut Embassy gate
6. April 1985--A Madrid restaurant frequented by US soldiers was bombed
7. August 1985--A VW was driven into the Air Force base at Rhein-Main killing 22
8. October 1985--The Achille Lauro was hijacked tossing a wheelchaired man overboard
9. April 1986--TWA Flight 840 was bombed killing four Americans
10. 1988--PanAm Flight 103 saw the death of 259 over Lockerbie, Scotland
11. January 1993--Two CIA Agents were shot and killed in Langsley, VA
12. February 1993--Terrorists were arrested after a rented van was driven to an underground parking lot at the World Trade Center, killing six and injuring over 1,000
13. November 1995--A car bomb explodes at a US Military complex in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia killing seven
14. June 1996--A Truck bomb explodes in Dharan, Saudi Arabia destroying the US Air Force barracks, killing 17 and injuring 500
October 12--The USS Cole is attacked by a ship bomb killing many.
Finally the events of 9/11 took place and I wonder why. Why?
Do these actions by the US make sense to you?See results without voting
More by this Author
The Great American Fast takes place each year on the second weekend of September.
Health and Wealth - Isn't That What the Bible Teaches? Has prosperity theology gone too far? If we are to be correct, then we must be Biblically correct.
5th century Ireland is the place not to be if you are the sin-bearer.