Cosmic Ordering – An alternative to Prayer?
*•☆*• I was watching an inspirational video on youtube recently and usually when videos finish playing, there are many related ones next to them. So, I clicked on one called “Cosmic Ordering”
In placing an order with the Cosmos, according to what I listened to:
1) You have to be specific with your order, even down to small details.
2) Visualise and act like it’s real. Like you already have it.
3) Have Faith it will show up (when a seed is planted, there’s a lot going on underground before it springs forth).
4) Be Aware – Keep your eyes and ears open as it might not come the way you expect it to.
The man who practiced it in the video below said he ordered a house and he was amazed that he received everything he ordered, even specific little details.
Bible states: Mark 11:24
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
1) Ask what you want in prayer. (with a clean heart - no sin)
2) Have Faith. Faith can be demonstrated by visualising it, thanking God for it, preparing for it.
3) Keep your eyes open and thank God when the answer shows up.
The two seem very similar, (Ask and have faith) both are spiritual.
ツ★ So, is Cosmic Ordering an alternative to prayer? As a Christian, can it be practiced alongside prayer? Is it something you would give a go? Or is it something you have already tried? I would love to know your views. Thanks.
- God Knows Best
Have you ever looked up to the sky and said "God, why me?" Well, you might find the answer to that question while reading this...
More on Cosmic ordering...
More by this Author
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.
A look at what can happen when we allow God into our lives.
A look at Pro Ana Websites that encourage Anorexia as a healthy lifestyle and endanger the lives of youngsters. September 2009.