How to Hold a Vision of Abundance (The New Thought Way of Manifesting Your Best!)
Share the bounty. It always returns a hundred fold!
Creating Prosperity for Your Life and for the World
“Remember this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” St. Paul, II Corinthians 9:6-8
Today’s Principle: Manifestation
The key to manifesting what you want is to give first, receive second. It’s that simple!
How to Manifest Anything You Want:
- Clarity—Do you know what you want? Desire is good, but is not the same as compulsion. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to manifest your dream, your project, your business? You must feel compelled. Or you won't do what's necessary.
- Preparation—Is there room in your life for what you want? Will those you are in relationship with be open to your abundance or will they change? Consider this carefully!
- Expectation—Can you see yourself having what you want? Or do you still feel a bit undeserving? Dig deep. Get it all out. If you have trouble holding a picture of what you want, it will be difficult to bring it into existence.
- Willingness—Are you open to receiving what you want? Have you been told that it's rather greedy to ask for what you really want? After all, so many others are in need, right? Observe your emotional reactions when you feel your desire coming into your life.
Challenge: Create a disciplined practice of giving, not to please God or your church, but to establish a pattern that ultimately becomes second nature. Begin, if you haven't already, with a very small amount of money or time. Build gradually.
You are here to serve, to share, to give. It is in that recognition and practice that all good returns to you, “full measure, pressed down, and running over.” (St. Paul, Luke 6:30)
Remember this: No matter what you want, no matter how large or small, manifesting it will change you--and those around you--forever. Be certain you actually want what you say you want. There is ALWAYS a price.
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
Lots of folks poo-poo affirmations. Don't be one of them. But don't just repeat your affirmations once or twice a day. Carry them with you in your pocket, purse, heart, mind. Let them be a beacon that guides you toward your personal goals. They are powerful when you let them work for you.
1. I clearly see what I desire and I accept full responsibility for the manifestation.
2. I make wise choices because I know my achievements will affect everyone in my life.
3. I appreciate my ability to handle prosperity well.
4. With confidence, reverence, and gratitude, I receive and accept abundance now.
5. I applaud the success of others as well as my own.
6. I give and it flows back to me.
7. My life is blessed and I share it with the world.
(For more New Thought articles and info, visit http://www.spiritfeast.blogspot.com.)
More by this Author
So, you have been led to believe that evil spirits come from the devil. Guess again. They come directly from the Jewish/Christian/Muslim god himself. Let's check out the Old Testament:
http://bit.ly/29bRWaA “This is the true joy in Life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a might one…the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments...
I studied the A Course In Miracles for a number of years and I will admit, there's a lot of good stuff in it. But is it Truth with a capital 'T'?