Signs You Might Be A Psychic
All human beings have the capacity to be psychic, but very few open their minds to the possibility, and so often bury or ignore their abilities.
Here are a few signs that you have psychic abilities:
- Have you ever walked by a phone knowing it was going to ring?
- Have you ever thought about someone you haven’t heard from in a while and then they call you the same day you were thinking of them?
- Have you ever had a dream and discovered that parts of your dream came true the next day?
- Did you ever know what someone was going to say before they say it?
- Have you ever sat something down on a counter and heard a little voice in your head telling you not to leave it there because it would be knocked over, and then minutes later it is?
- And what about those shadows you see out of the corner of your eye—just your imagination?
- Do you sometimes walk into a room or a building and feel an intense atmospheric change, as a heavy oppressed atmosphere or a cheerful one?
- Did you have an invisible friend when you were young? (These are actually spirit visitors)
Unfortunately we have been programed from our youth to ignore these things, and so we do. We are laughed at or ridiculed when we share our feelings with others, so we stop sharing, and then learn to ignore what we see or feel that is out of the ordinary. All these things stifle psychic ability. The more we exercise our innate psychic ability, the more powerful it will become.
Here are some ways to strengthen your psychic abilities:
- Meditate as often as possible. Set yourself up in a quiet place for 15 or 20 minutes a day (if possible) and listen to your inner thoughts. Let your mind run free, but try not to think about every-day problems. Scientific research has deduced that meditation can synchronize the wave patterns of the left and right brain hemispheres. This synchronization is thought to allow a free flow of information from the "psychic" right brain into the left brain's verbal centers
- Open up your mind to what the Universe is attempting to tell you. When you have a feeling about something, instead of blowing it off, stop and listen to it. Keep a journal of unusual or unexplained experiences. For instance: “Today I had the feeling that I should go a different way to work, and then found out after I got to work that there was a bad accident on the route I usually take.” Or, “I was thinking about Donna today, and she called me this afternoon.” As inconsequential as all of these things might seem, they are all instances of ESP.
- Do psychic exercises with family members and friends. For instance, try to pick up what your spouse had for lunch without them telling you. Make a game of it every day when you met again after work. Use a normal deck of playing cards and have a friend hold up cards with the backs facing you and then try to see what is on the other side of the card. You will be surprised how many you get right, especially if you do it on a regular basis. Go out of your way to use your intuition whenever the opportunity arises.
- Read books about the paranormal. The more you read about psychic abilities, the more open your mind becomes open to it. There are literally thousands of books on the paranormal. The more you read, the more you’ll learn; and once you have a credible knowledge about the psychic world, the less you will fear it. Even if you say you are not afraid of the unknown, at some level you probably are. Most people ignore their psychic abilities because they don’t understand them. Knowledge is the key to understanding.
- Attend psychic workshops and seminars when the opportunity presents itself. People who have learned to open their minds to the Universe and to their own psychic talents can share their experiences and knowledge with you.
You will be amazed at the fact that the more open your mind becomes to the psychic world, the more often it will speak to you. Listen to what it has to say and believe in yourself and in what you hear. It is not your imagination speaking to you—it is the Universe in one form or another.
More by this Author
Paranormal Investigation of the Cary House, Placerville, CA by Christine B. and El Dorado Paranormal Investigations The Cary House on Main Street in Placerville (formerly known as Old...
Just about every paranormal investigator in the area has requested to do an investigation of the inside the Bayley House, to no avail. Jon Almada and I got lucky, or we just live right; and we were offered a private...
There has always been a great deal of mystery surrounding the Giza Pyramids. Who made them and why and how were they constructed? Why do they align with the stars in Orion’s Belt? What is the curse that descends...