The Secret To Looking Younger
A younger looking you
Let's face it we all want to look younger. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature to look younger than our age. Many of us look in the mirror and see someone staring back who looks older than we feel inside.
Every time we pick up a magazine there are a gazillion ads screaming out at us to look younger. Creams and potions are a multi-billion dollar industry. So how do we achieve that without spending a bundle? I think I can help. I have a few tips that hopefully will help the lion's share of people out there look the age they feel.
Help turning back the clock
1. Dab a little cinnamon on your lips to achieve that sexy bee-stung look. Cinnamon instantly plumps up your lips and therefore smooths out those tiny lines you get as you get older. Cinnamon contains a natural stimulant that causes the blood vessels to dilate and plump out those lips.
2. Use a cream that contains glycol acid. This acid quickens the rate of cell regeneration, decreases wrinkles and increases collagen. It also contains retinal palmitate which is a wonderful property that hydrates skin while reducing appearance of age spots.
3. For those of you who have varicose veins I am sure you will be interested to know that these are caused by not having enough vitamin E in the body. The quick and delicious fix for this is to eat more sunflower seeds and almonds. They are both extremely high is vitamin E. I would also suggest trying to fit more vitamin E rich foods into your diet.
4. Goods news for people who like oranges and tomatoes. Women who eat foods rich in vitamin C have less laugh lines, crow's feet and also have less age related skin dryness. Vitamin C is filled with antioxidants that may even help to reverse the damage already there.
5. Cocoa is said to prevent and in some cases erase wrinkles. I'm loving this. There was a study that claimed that drinking one 7 ounce cup of cocoa a day for three months gave women smoother skin and in some cases helped repair sun damage.
6. Soy based foods are also another way of taking off years. It is said to be so effective that you will have less wrinkles and less sagging skin.
7. Water, as always, is one of the best ways to erase years. It hydrates your skin which is the key to smoother more elastic skin. Try drinking eight 8 ounces glasses per day for the full effect.
8. Wear more jewelry. Women who wear more rings and bracelets take the attention away from the hands and focus it on the jewelry.
9. Try sleeping on your back. When you sleep on your side or stomach you cause lines on your face.
10. Act younger and people will think you are younger.
11. Smile, smile, smile!!! The more you smile the stronger your facial muscles become. Smiling gives them a workout and is like getting an instant facelift.
Secrets To Younger Looking Skin
We all want to look younger. The best way to do this is to start when you are young. Follow a healthy diet, exercise, and take care of your skin. I am including a few tips to help with this process of aging slowly and looking years younger.
- The first thing you need to do is to understand how and why your skin ages. Tip: Skin that retains water well has a more youthful look. Dry skin tends more towards wrinkles and lines. If you have dry skin it is important to start a beauty regiment geared towards dry skin as soon as possible.
- Use anti-aging vitamin supplements. Tip: There are specially formulated antioxidants such as vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 to supplement the amount of natural skin rejuvenation that is naturally present in the skin cells.
- Products containing rose water helps you look younger. Rose Water not only nourishes and hydrates your skin, it is also used for smoothing wrinkles and restoring the vitality and moisture balance of facial skin.
Hubs About Aging
- A Wrinkle in Time The Fight against Aging
For the majority of us, the only time we will have, or have had perfect skin is from birth to pre-pubescence, essentially the time in our lives when great looking skin means absolutely nothing to us...
- Wise Age Quotes & Age Sayings
The years teach much which the days never knew. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson Age Quotes xInflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. ...
- Aging quotes, sayings,effects and facts
The fear of permanent loss of identity. The fear of loss of control. The fear that there is nothing after death. The fear of physical pain at the time of death The fear of the loss of youth. The...
- Anti Aging: LifeCell Winner of the best Wrinkle Crea...
LifeCell has been advertised as the Last Skincare System You Will Ever Need. But why is it so good? What makes it a better product than any other on the market today? With all the Hype on TV today about this...
- 10 Ways To Slow Down the Aging Process
10 WAYS TO SLOW DOWN THE AGING PROCESS Can we really slow down our aging process ? Some folks who are already in their sixties still look as if they are in their forties, or some of those who are in their...
More by this Author
Marie Osmond is a very talented woman. She can sing, act, and design.
Different styles look better on some than others. We all want to look good, that's a given. To look your best, you need to dress for your body type.
Have you ever tried the Amish friendship cake starter? If you haven't you are in for a treat. This started makes the moistest, flavorful cake you'll ever have.
No comments yet.