The Power of Pantyhose For Men
Many men are attracted to women's pantyhose, an item of women's lingerie not typically known by women for its glamor, (at least in my associations anyway, which are to do with school uniforms, dinner ladies, and okay, maybe the occasional pretty secretary). The grass is always greener on the other side though isn't it? Especially when the other side is permitted to express themselves with sheer and svelte fabrics, pretty colors, and displays of general emotion with are forbidden for a man.
So then, it is little wonder that many men have stories of sneaking into their mother's drawers when young and making off with pantyhose to try them on, enjoying the sheer sheathing of the fabric around their legs, and also the feeling that they are breaking one of the many senseless taboos which society imposes on our once open minds.
As an adult one would be well advised to purchase one's own pantyhose, however it can be difficult to know where to start.
The most important element of choosing a pair of pantyhose that fit properly is getting the right length. Pantyhose generally have a reasonable amount of widthwise stretch, but if they are too short, then they end up pulling extra sheer over the knees and the gusset often ends up hanging lose around the thighs, making for a rather unpleasant sensation throughout the day.
Men can get away with wearing pantyhose under business attire, as they leave no tell tale lines, and if one is somehow discovered, one can always claim that they are support hose for varicose veins. It's a lie with only a tenuous connection to reality, then again who really has the right to question what one wears underneath their clothes. Is it not enough that men and women dully drag on business attire five days out of seven? Must we also now defend our underwear choices as well? I think not!
Most pantyhose have a chart on the back of the packet which outlines height and weight recommendations. These work for men as well as women, and are the best guide you can get, as they are brand and model specific. Though it is understandable for a man to be concerned about being 'spotted' buying pantyhose, the reality of the situation is that 99% of people who see you will assume you are purchasing them for a wife or girlfriend and the other 1% are probably lurking with the intent to do exactly what you're doing!
More by this Author
When a man decides to wear panties, he is faced with a decision. Either he purchases women's underwear and wears it, or he purchases specialty underwear that is made of the same fabric as women's underwear, but is cut...
If you've decided to become a Man in Panties, congratulations. It's a big step, and one you should be proud of. Now that you've decided to wear the panties, it's really time to learn about them. Women's underwear is a...
So dirty, how to make it clean again? If you're anything like me, when you started out your new hobby life as an aquarist, you bought a second hand fish tank. Second hand fish tanks, assuming they don't leak,...