Blogging for Beginners: How to Start?
Blogging for Beginners: How to Start a Blog?
Do you want to start a blog? But you don’t know how to do it? The same question I asked myself when I was just a newbie in blogging business. It takes time for me figuring out how to start a blog. Blogging is very exciting, once you get into it, it will be a part of your daily routine.
Blogging is an online journal where people share and publish their thoughts, experiences, reviews or ideas on whatever topic. Many bloggers now are earning money. Yes, this is the exciting part…earning from your writing, but it will take time to do this, a lot of time. If you have the potential to write, don’t just keep your skills on the corner, show and share to the world your writing prowess. It might lead you to future success and earn money to pay your bills.
Here are some suggestions on how to start blogging:
- As a newbie, you may sign up for free blogging provider like blogger.com and wordpress.com which are the most popular to start with. Just follow the instructions on how to sign up.
- Select a good layout to easily catch the eyes of the readers.
- Write topics on what you know and whatever interest you most, like your day to day activities, life experiences, ideas or opinions which are rich in content and informative.
- Blogging needs a lot of time and effort. At first, it would be very tough to start a blog, but if you have patience and willingness, you will get addictive to it.
- If you find no readers on your blog at first, don’t be disappointed, it will take time to get noticed.
- Sign up and display Google Adsense in your blog so you will earn if visitors of your blog click ads provided by Google. For me, it took three weeks before Google approved my application and it was like I’ve won a lottery because not all applicants will get an approval.
- Make your site always updated. It is always good to monitor your site, by this way, you will eventually learn on how to improve your site to catch readers.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
No comments yet.